Therapy

October 7, 7am, Bohol:

R: *sits on the floor beside M's bed and watches her sleep, leans forward and kisses her lips* Love... Gising na.

M: *grunts and winces, her forehead wrinkles in a frown*

R: Love? Are you okay?

M: *slowly opens her eyes* Love... *bites her lip and furrows*

R: May masakit sa'yo? Dinosaur? *frowns*

M: *closes her eyes and nods her head*

R: Naku, baby ko. Kawawa ka naman. Ayan na naman si Tisoy The Dinosaur. Halika nga. Sandali. *sits on the bed and starts rubbing M's lower back*

M: *sighs and starts to relax, whispers* Thank you, Love.

R: *leans down to kiss her temple and whispers in her ear* You're welcome. I love you.

M: I love you more.

R: Ako naman mag-aalaga sa'yo. You did so great taking care of me yesterday. Ako naman bahala sa'yo ngayon, mahal ko. *kisses her cheek as he continues to rub her back*

M: Hmmm... A little lower, Love bandang balakang please.

R: *lowers his hand to her hip area* Saan pa masakit, Love?

M: Yung ulo ko ng konti mostly sa balakang at puson talaga and I feel tired.

R: Ganoon ba? Kawawa naman ang baby ko talaga. Teka. Gutom ka na ba? Oorder na muna ako. Sandali, Love. *reaches for the phone on the side table with his other hand, dials room service and orders some eggs, toasts, bacon and hot soup for M*

M: Coffee please.

R: No coffee muna, Love. You need to stay hydrated. Sandali nga. May peppermint oil ka pa? Para mahilot kita ng maayos.

M: Ayaw ko muna nun, Love. May lavender massage oil ako diyan yun na lang muna.

R: Okay. Wait lang, Love. *gets bottle from M's bag, returns to M's bed, pours some oil in his left hand and lifts M's shirt* Dito banda, Love? *lays his hand on the small of her back and starts massaging the area in a circular motion*

M: *grumbles* Love, lower pa. Slightly below the hip bone.

R: Love? Slightly below the hip bone. *takes a deep breath* Okay, Love. *pulls her shorts a little lower, starts gliding his hands from the middle out to her hipbone* How's that, Love?

M: Hmmm... Better... Yes... That's so good, Love...

R: *clears his throat, looks away from his hands and tries to ignore M's moans* Okay na ba, Love? I think andiyan na yung room service. *hurriedly lifts M's shorts back up and pulls down her shirt, runs to the door*

M: Love... Wait... Bakit ka nagmamadali? Oh wala pa naman.

R: Ayan na, Love. *runs to meet the staff, tips him and takes the tray to M's room*

M: Di pa ako gutom. *pouts, sits up*

R: Kahit na, Love. Dapat kumain ka kahit soup lang para makainom ka ng gamot. May shoot pa tayo mamaya. Pupunta pa daw ng Loboc River and Chocolate Hills. Ano? Uwi na lang tayo? Ayaw mo na mag-shoot? Ayaw mo na dito sa Bohol? Sabihin mo lang. Ako kakausap kina Bossing.

M: Uy, Love. Ano ba? Eto na nga kakain na. *reaches for the tray*

R: Ako na para siguradong kakain ka. *sets the tray on the side table and sits on the bed, scoops some soup with a spoon* Oh, kain na.

M: Sungit. *pouts, opens mouth*

R: Masungit talaga ako pag matigas ang ulo ng baby ko. *looks at M sternly as he places a second spoonful of soup in her mouth*

M: Smile ka na please. Good girl na ako. Di na matigas ulo ko. Promise.

R: Ubusin mo muna to. *continues to feed M*

M: *whines* Yiiieee... Smile ka muna please, Dad. Sumasakit na pati dibdib ko oh. *pouts, clutches chest*

R: *tries to hold a grin from M's cute whining but his dimple still shows* Masakit dibdib mo? Halika. Masahihin ko din. *smirks*

M: Ayan tayo eh. Figurative yun hindi literal. Kita ko na dimple mo uy. Ingiti mo na yan. *pokes R's dimple*

R: *grins* Pambihira. Pahamak na dimple. Pero di nga? Masakit dibdib mo?

M: Hindi na, Love. Nag-smile ka na eh. *smiles, gets the spoon from R and feeds him some soup*

R: Sure ka? Ayaw mo pahilot. *kilay language*

M: *laughs* Loko mo, RJ. Ayaw ko na massage. Cuddle therapy na lang. *smiles, bats eyelashes*

R: *grins* Ayan, gusto ko yan. Higa. Dali. *laughs*

M: *giggles* Grabe siya. *lies back down*

R: *lies beside M and collects her in his arms to hug her tight, sighs dreamily inhaling the sweet scent of her hair* Hindi lang ikaw nate-therapy dito. Ako din.*smiles, closes his eyes*

M: Best feeling. Home. *smiles, snuggles in R's chest* Thank you for taking care of me always, my home. I love you so so so so much far longer than forever.

R: Always, Ma. I love you more and more and more and more forever and beyond. You are my life, my greatest blessing. *hugs M tighter*

M: *looks up at R* I think I'm ready to go to work now, Love. Thank you talaga.

R: Work agad? Maaga pa, Love. May next stage pa ang therapy. *grins, kilay language*

M: Ah oo nga pala. *giggles, bites lip*

R: *kisses M's forehead, eyes, nose and cheek then kisses her lips gently at first until their lip lock intensifies with every second and their hands start roaming each other's body*

M: *catches her breath* Time out. Carried away na naman tayo. Let's go na. Baka ma-late ta... Ouch... *grimaces in pain, holds her belly*

R: *frowns* Love? Masakit pa din?

M: Konti lang. Biglang kumirot.

R: Okay. That's it. Let's go, Love.

M: Saan, Love?

R: Sa shower, stage 3 ng therapy. *stands up and carries M to the bathroom*

M: *wraps her arms around R's shoulders* Halaaah... ❤👫❤🍃❤