Everglow

Waaah! Okay. hahaha... Yes, I just screamed. 😂

Just swam up to the surface from drowning in my AMACON story for hours but the events of last night are just Ugh! too much to handle!

Di ko to kaya mag-isa! Kailangan ko kayong idamay! hahaha...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on yesterday's update. Yes, I read all di lang makasagot dahil well... Lunod sa mga bagay-bagay. hahaha... Promise, after all these cramming I will get back to them and respond. (Sanay naman na kayong late ako palagi noh? hahaha)

Haaay... My heart is so full right now. Kayo? Kumusta?😊

Love you all.❤️

xoxo,
Deng

P.S.
Hindi pa rin po ako manghuhula kaya wag muna po kayo pumila para magpa-reading. LOL

********

April 4, after Coldplay concert:

R: *closes door to his van after he made sure M got in her van safely, calls M*

M: Loooooove! Hellooooooo!!! *giggles*

R: *laughs* Love, wala na tayo sa concert pwede mo na akong hindi sigawan.

M: Loooooove!!! Hindi ko kayang kumalma! Sobrang saya koooo! Thank you, asawa ko. Thank you sa pagsama sa akin. Thank you sa pag-eenjoy kasama ako. Thank you sa pagbuhat sa akin para makita ko sila ng maayos. Thank you for singing ang dancing with me. Thank you for just letting lose and having fun with me. Thank you sa pagsalag ng mga bunggo sa akin. Thank you for protecting me sa pagdumog. Thank you for the back hugs, the whispers in my ear and the kisses on my cheek, nape and shoulder with made this night just sooooo completely perfect. *sobs, tears start flowing incessantly from her eyes*

R: *smiles* I'm happy that you're happy, asawa ko.

M: *sobs heavily and sniffs*

R: Halaaah... Akala ko ba happy ka? Bakit sobrang iyak mo diyan? Susmaryosep ka! Sandali nga. *pulls the phone a few inches away from his lips* Eric, paki-dikitan yung van ni Meng, parahin mo. Palilipatin ko siya dito. *talks to M on the phone* Love, please tell your driver to pull over. Lipat ka dito ha?

M: *sobs* O-kay...

R: *hears M ask her driver to pull over, opens the door to his van as soon as the vehicles stop, goes halfway out of the door and looks out for M as she sprints into his arms, quickly pulls her inside and closes the door*

M: *hugs R tightly, her arms over his shoulders as he takes her to sit on his lap, nuzzles on his neck, sobs*

R: *holds her closer to him, closes his eyes and rests his cheek on her forehead, quietly embraces her and gently strokes her hair and back as she cries in his arms*

M: *lets R guide her and lead her up to their condo unit when they reached their building after a few minutes while he kept her in his protective arms*

R: *opens the door to their home never letting go of M*

M: *steps in with R, wipes her tears and sniffs*

R: *sits on the couch and pulls M to sit on his lap and snuggle as they did in the van, whispers* Okay ka na?

M: *nods her head and smiles* Sorry na. Ang OA ko ba? *stifles a few more sobs and wipes a tear*

R: Tama na. Tama na yan. *caresses her cheek* Mag-aalala na ba ako? Happy ka ba talaga?

M: Sobra! Sobrang happy. Overwhelmingly happy. Halata ba? Di ko kinaya talaga tong sobrang saya ko. You made this night just perfect. Kumpletong kumpleto kasi andun ka kasama ko. I remembered nung concert nila sa LA, masaya din naman ako. Masaya ako pero somehow kulang pa din kasi dapat nandun ka eh. Yung iyak ko noon sa Yellow may halong pagka-miss ko sa'yo pero now you more than made up for that absence. Ngayon when I hear that song laging kong maaalala how you voluntarily got down on one knee and asked me to swing my leg over you shoulder then selflessly carried me over your shoulders para makakita ako ng maayos kahit mabigatan ka pa basta masaya ako tapos nakita ko din kung gaano ka kasaya singing to the song. That moment just made the song and what it means to us more special. Kumusta ka naman? Mabigat ba?

R: *shakes his head, stares deep into her eyes* Walang mabigat pag mahal mo. *smiles*

M: *pinches R's nose* Ayan eh. Ayan tayo eh. Paano pa? Paano mo pa ako tutunawin ngayon gabi? Sobra na. Lunod na lunod na ako sa saya at pagmamahal. *sighs contentedly*

R: Thank you for bringing me with you, Love. First time kong mag-enjoy ng ganito. Yung manood ng concert, magwala, mag-party lang ng walang iniisip kundi ikaw at ako lang. Sa buong buhay ko, iilang beses ko pa lang na-feel yung ganito, yung saya na walang inaalala, yung maging care free lang. Yung walang ibang iniintindi kundi ikaw at ako lang. Lahat yun naramdaman ko simula nung makasama kita. Lahat ng mga pinakamagagandang ala-ala ko kasama ka.

M: Gaya ng pangako mo ginagawa natin ang lahat ng pinakamamagandang ala-ala nang magkasama. Thank you  because you made true to your promise.

R: Thank you dahil pumayag ka na mangyari yung lahat.

M: *holds R's face in her hands, leans her forehead on his* And I will say yes to you over and over and over, Mr. Faulkerson. *smiles*

R: *smiles back* I love you so much, Mrs. Faulkerson.

M: I love you more and more, Love. *gently rubs her nose on his and kisses his lips slowly and tenderly at first until he slips his tongue in her mouth and they get lost in the euphoria they were both feeling from the night that was and the love that they will always have*
❄️▶️💚💛💙❤️💏💍

 *gently rubs her nose on his and kisses his lips slowly and tenderly at first until he slips his tongue in her mouth and they get lost in the euphoria they were both feeling from the night that was and the love that they will always have* ❄️▶️💚�...

Story cover from @aldenrichards02 Twitter Collage by @chelagie on Twitter********

Collage by @chelagie on Twitter
********

P.P.S.
Next week na yung part 2. Di muna kaya ng powers ko yung SPG. hahaha... Lamyu all 😘