Happy Hearts-1

Happy Valentine's Day, eblibady!

Here's a little Payb Takes special for our happy hearts. Part 1 of 2.

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy this story. 💛

xoxo,
Deng

********

February 13, 5am, Bulacan:

M: *walks out of her room with her bag, all set to travel for the day's location for the taping, stops on her tracks as she finds a stem of red rose on the floor, picks it up and reads the note*

*smiles, continues to walk along the hallway, picks up the roses along her way and reads the notes on them*

Soulmate...

Beautiful Angel...

My Inspiration...

Blessing...

My One and Only...

Ultimate Joy...

My Life...

My Queen...

Love of my life...

Forever...

My wife...

Coleen: *smiles at M and hands her a small pink teddy bear with a red bow,  holding a red heart shaped balloon* Happy Valentine's Day. Haba ng hair, girl. *grins as she hands M the stuffed toy*

M: *takes it and smiles* Thanks, girl. *reads note*

You are all those words to me and more.

Nico: *hands a similar white stuffed toy a few steps down* Mga pakulo ng jowa mo ha? Di ko alam paano ba kami nakumbinseng gawin to. Wala nga akong date eh. Happy Valentine's.

M: Kasi love mo ako kahit ayaw mong aminin. *grins* Ikaw pa ba ang walang date? Wag nga ako. *laughs, takes the stuffed toy and reads*

Yet they will never be enough to tell you just how much you mean to me.

Dean: *give M a purple teddy bear still with the red bow and balloon with note* Happy Valentine's Day. *grins, wiggles his eyebrows*

M: Ikaw. Hindi na ako magtataka. Malamang ikaw pa tumulong sa kanya para dito. *laughs*

Dean: Kakampi ako ni Kuya pero hindi ako to.  Hulaan mo kung sino...

M: *laughs* Si Nanay to at si Ate noh?

Dean: Yun! Huli mo! *laughs*

M: *reads the note*

You mean more to me than anything the universe can offer.