Bohol

October 6, 6am, M's condo:

R: *stretches, slips his hand around M's waist, kisses her shoulder, snuggles in her hair*

M: *yawns, stretches, caresses R's arm around her waist* Gising ka na, Love?

R: *groans* Di nga ata ako nakatulog, Love but I feel so tired.

M: *faces R and touches his faces, looks at him with concern* Kawawa naman ang baby ko. *pouts* Jetlag can really mess you up. Okay ka lang ba today for another trip?

R: *smiles* Ofcourse. Because you'll be right there beside me the whole time, Love.

M: *blushes, giggles* Ayiiieee... Ene be? Tignan mo to. May sakit na at lahat nagpapakilig pa rin. *pokes R's nose*

R: Just saying the truth, Love. *smiles, caresses M's face* Okay ako basta andiyan ka. Masaya ako basta nakikita ko yang ngiti na yan sa mukha mo. So as long as I see you happy beside me, I could not ask for more. I love you, my life.

M: I love you more and more, my home. I will always be happy and I will always have a smile on my face because of you. Now, baby boy, let me take care of you. *smiles, gently kisses his lips*

R: Thank you, Love. *touches his forehead on hers*

M: Halika. Breakfast na. After that ligo at bihis na. I prepared our outfits na last night and packed our stuff na din.

R: Ligo at bihis na agad ng sabay, Love. I'm not hungry. *bites lip, kilay language*

M: Hindi uubra yang harot mo, Faulkerson. Kahit na hindi ka gutom. You have to eat. Kagabi ka pa di kumakain. I will take care of you pero you also have to listen to me and stop being stubborn kung hindi magtatampo ako at wala kang kiss ng buong linggo. *frowns*

R: Sabi ko nga. *kisses M's forehead* Breakfast na, Love. *hurriedly gets out of bed* Let's go, Love. Male-late tayo.
//
Hours later, Bohol:

M: *runs her hand up and down R's back as he makes some calls in the bus to check on his family and businesses in Laguna*

R: *ends call, sighs* Thank you, Love.

M: Tama na muna yan, Love. Take a break. Here. *guides R's shoulders so he can lean back and rest his head on her shoulder*

R: *closes eyes, sighs contentedly*

M: *leans her cheek on R's head* There. That's better. Take a few minutes to rest well, Love. *smiles*
//
Bluewater, Panglao, Bohol:

R&M: *are welcomed to the resort and ushered to the buffet area*