Requested Takes- 3

Prompt from MaiaMschief

*********
Blowing Off Steam
PG Version

March 18, 1am:

M: *puts on one of R's white T-shirts over her undies after a shower, somehow she feels comfortable wearing them to sleep, if it were up to her, she will be wearing them everywhere*

R: *calls from the living room* Maine! Come here!

M: *stops brushing her hair when she hears her husband call* Hala ka! Maine daw. Ano na namang pinagpuputok ng butsi nun?

R: *yells louder* Nicomaine! I know you can hear me! Ngayon na!

M: Shoot! Galit talaga... Problema nun? Wala naman akong ginawang masama? *rolls eyes* Okay. Wait. Kalma, Menggay. Wag munang mairita. Pwede namang may importante lang na sasabihin. Ganoin. Okay. Smile. Wag daanin sa init ng ulo. *takes a deep breath and smiles as she opens the door and walks to the couch where R is sitting* Yes, Love?

R: *bites his lip as he sees M in his shirt, he always finds it hot when she wears his clothes, swallows thickly and frowns as he refocuses his attention to the matter he wished to discuss with his wife, speaks in a stern voice* Umupo ka muna.

M: *sighs and sits beside R* Bakit, Love?

R: May nangyari ba na di mo nakwento sa akin?

M: Wala akong maalala. Like what, Love?

R: Like nung Monday?

M: Monday nag-McDo. Nag-taping. Magkaiba nga tayo ng location di ba?

R: And? *takes a deep breath, trying to stay calm as he feels she already knows what he means but is stalling* Walang nangyari? *raises an eyebrow, stares at M intently*

M: Wala namang kakaiba. *shrugs, looks away*

R: You're lying. Last chance, Nicomaine. Sinusubukan kong di sumigaw pero pag di ka pa nagsabi...

M: *sighs* Fine. Medyo nagkagulo ang crowd at naipit yung kamay ko sa pinto ng van.

R: Ayun na nga. At bakit di sinabi sa akin?

M: Wala lang naman kasi yun, Love.

R: Wala lang?! Nasaktan ka na tapos wala lang?! Hindi pwede yung ganoon! And I hate that you hid this from me.

M: Eh bakit ka sumisigaw? That is exactly why I didn't tell you, galit ka na naman.

R: Dahil ayaw kong nasasaktan ka. And that's just the first thing. Marami pa akong issues sa nangyari. Bakit ka naipit? *stares at M sternly, challenging her to tell the truth*

M: May kumatok na fan na gusto magpa-picture. I opened the door for her. Nagkagulo. Di napansin ng security yung kamay ko so naipit nung sinara yung pinto.

R: YOU OPENED THE DOOR?! *stands up and glares at M* Alam mo bang nagmumurang security risk yun?! Meng naman! You DON'T just open the door like that lalo na kung may malaking crowd. Pinapasok mo pa! Jusko naman! What if crazed fan yun o hater ptetending to be a fan at sinaktan ka sa loob? Naisip mo ba yun? That was reckless and irresponsible!

M: She was harmless. Picture lang naman gusto niya.

R: You didn't know that! *points a finger at M* You risked your security for a picture with a girl you don't even know! Lintik naman oh! Kaya ayokong nagpupunta ka sa mga events ng mag-isa kung pwede magkasama tayo palagi dahil sa mga ganyan. Masyadong kang mabait. Lahat okay lang sa'yo! Nasaktan ka na okay pa din!

M: Ganoon ka din naman ah.

R: I'm not THAT reckless at kaya ko ang sarili ko.

M: So you're saying na reckless ako, iresponsable and that I can't take care of myself? Na kailangan kita to babysit me?

R: Don't put words into my mouth, Maine. Hindi yun ang sinabi ko. I said what you did was reckless.

M: Oh, come on. Don't sugarcoat this. That's exactly what you meant. *stands up and faces R* Let me remind you, Mr. Faulkerson, that I am a grown woman and I can very well take care of myself. Stop treating me like a child!

R: Then stop acting like a child! Hindi mo maaalis sa akin na magalit. You are my wife and it's my job to protect you! *grabs M's shoulders, steps closer to her and stares at M with piercing eyes*

M: Exactly. I am your wife and it's also your job to respect me and know that I am responsible enough to secure myself. *stares back at R defiantly, challenges his stare with her chin up and nostrils slightly flaring, her heaving chest rubbing against his bare skin, their warm and rapid breaths on each other's lips*

R: *with his jaw clenched, his heart thundering in his chest and blood rushing through his veins in anger, rams his lips on M's and kisses her fiercely as his hands slip around her hips and forcefully pulls her closer*

M: *meets his kiss with equal intensity, sucking his tongue hard as he prods it in her mouth and bit down on his bottom lip until it bleeds*

R: *lifts M up as she straddles him, his tongue continues to dominate her mouth and she digs her nails on his shoulders while she holds on to him, kneels and quickly clears the wooden center table making magazines, remote controls and other items fall on the floor with one swipe and lays M there*

//

R: I'm sorry na nasigawan kita. *kisses M's temple as he lies naked on the carpet with the bare skinned M lying on his chest, twirls his fingers in her long hair*

M: I'm sorry I didn't tell you about what happened sooner.

R: I'm sorry I called you reckless and if I made you feel that I don't trust you enough to take care of yourself. Alam kong responsable ka, I'm just always worried na baka masaktan ka kaya medyo beast mode talaga ako pag may ganyang nangyayari.

M: I know. I promise to never keep these things from you again. Ma-highblood ka man o hindi. *giggles*

R: I promise na di muna ako sisigaw agad basta no more secrets. *smiles down at M*

M: No more secrets. *looks up at R and smiles*

R: And be more careful. *kisses M's nose*

M: Yes, Mr. Faulkerson. I love you.

R: I love you more, Mrs. Faulkerson. Forever and always. *gently touches M's face and stares lovingly into her eyes, slowly leans to kiss her lips passionately*

M: Our marriage is a work in progress but I believe kakayanin natin basta napaguusapan ang mga bagay.

R: And we blow off some steam muna bago mag-usap para di na galit. *smirks, kilay language*

M: *giggles* What a way to blow off some steam, huh? So, okay na tayo ha? Di ka na galit?

R: Hmmm... Hindi na pero...  *rolls on top of M, holds her hands up over her head* I have more steam to blow. *grins*🙈

********
You read the title right. There's another version in another book and I'm guessing you know where.😏

That update will be added tomorrow night. Happy Sunday, eblibady. 😊