Magic Jar

March 30, 10pm:

M: *writes on a notepad while listening to some music on her phone*

R: *sneaks up behind M who doesn't hear him with her headphones on when he arrives* Hello, Love. *leans forward and kisses M's cheek* What have you been up to today?

M: *gasps in surprise, quickly removes her headphones and hides the notepad under a pillow, turns to face R with a smile* Love! Kumusta araw mo?

R: *furrows his eyebrows* Okay naman. Busy pero di naman ako pagod masyado. *glances under the pillow* Ikaw? What have you been up to all day?

M: Hmmm... Wala naman masyado. Pag-uwi, TV lang. Music at nakapagsulat ng konti. *smiles*

R: Yan ba yung sinusulat mo pagdating ko? Bakit mo tinago? Pabasa naman. *smiles and reaches for the notepad*

M: *quickly pulls it away and stands up making R frown* No. Hindi ito. Iba to. A-ano? Kumain ka na ba, Love? Nagluto ako. *smiles awkwardly*

R: *sighs, looks up and bites his lip, obviously pissed off but trying not to lash out on such a petty matter* Busog ako.

M: *sets the notepad on the table, facedown, slips her hands around R's waist and hugs him tight, leans her head on his chest* Love, wag ka na magalit please. Nahihiya pa akong ipakita sa'yo ngayon. Mamaya, I'll show you na rin okay?

R: *keeps his arms to his sides and sighs* Pwede mo namang sabihin kung ayaw mong ipabasa, ayaw ko lang yung nagtatago ka ng kahit ano.

M: *gazes up at R with downcast eyes, pouts* Sorry na, Love. Hindi na po mauulit. Please... Wag ka ng magalit. Promise. I'll tell you just not now, okay?

R: *rolls his eyes, still avoiding M's stare but his gaze keeps going back to her pretty face, whispers under his breath* Fine.

M: Galit ka pa? *slowly glides her hands down his buttocks*

R: *takes a deep breath* No.

M: Nagtatampo. *squeezes his cheeks*

R: *bites his lip* Hindi.

M: Eh ano na? Tingin ka na sa akin. *slides her hands around his waist and starts unbuckling his belt*

R: *looks down at M, swallows thickly at the sight of her sultry stare and sly smile* A-Ayan na. Nakatingin na.

M: *kisses the sensitive spot between his ear and neck, stares back at R, whispers* Look into my eyes, Love. *very slowly unzips his pants*

R: *groans* Pambihira naman eh. Ayan na. *stares directly into her eyes*

M: *smiles* Do you trust me?

R: Yes, Love.

M: Do you love me?

R: Tinatanong ba yan? A hundred million times Yes na Yes! *slips one hand around her waist, caresses her cheek* I. Love. You. Soooo much, Mrs. Faulkerson.

M: *tiptoes, leaves her lips a few inches from his, her eyes never leaving his, whispers on his lips* I love you more, Mr. Faulkerson. *slowly kisses his lips*

R: *pulls her closer, laces his fingers in her hair and holds the back of her head, shakes his pants off and steps out of them, prods his tongue in her mouth and kisses M deeper*

M: *tries to catch her breath when their lips slightly parted* So? Do you really want to know kung ano nakasulat sa notepad?

R: *whispers breathlessly on her lips* Yes... Pero mamaya na. Mag-uusap muna tayo sa kwarto. *grins, lifts her up as she wraps her legs around his waist and kisses his wife passionately as he slips his hands under her shirt*