Dear Santa

December 16, 12:30am, M's condo:

M: *arrives, opens the door, turns on the light in the foyer, gasps* Oh my God! *looks around and finds her unit fully decorated for Christmas. Garlands lined the windows with ribbons, lights and poinsettias, the center table had a little crystal Nativity set, a wreath was on each door and white fairy lights were all over the place. At the side of the room, stood a Christmas tree with angel ornaments and hand painted Christmas balls with Christmas lights and large gold and red ribbons all over it and a big golden star on top* Wow. Ang ganda naman nito.

R: Glad you liked it. Welcome Home, Love. *smiles as he stands by the kitchen door in his jeans, white v-neck shirt and what appears to be a red Santa jacket*

M: Love! Ikaw gumawa nito? *beams*

R: *walks towards M* Kasi naman malapit na ang Pasko wala ka pa ring decorations so nagpatulong ako na magpalagay nito.

M: Eh kasi parang di naman kailangan. Di din naman kami dito magpapasko ni Dean.

R: *places hand around M's waist, kisses her cheek* Uy! Ofcourse kailangan, Love. Iba pa rin yung may spirit of Christmas dito pag uwi mo. *smiles* Kaya ayan. Happy ka ba?

M: Oo naman. Sobra, Love. Thank you. *smiles, softly kisses R's lips*

R: *whispers* Happy Weeksary and Happy Monthsary na din. 16 na pala. Sandali lang. *scuffles to M's bedroom, reemerges with a bouquet of huge red and white roses, hands them to M*

M: Uy! May pabulaklak. *takes the flowers* Happy Weeksary and Monthsary din. Thank you, Love. I love you.

R: I love you more, Love. *grins, places hand on M's nape and on the small of her back, pulls her in for a deep kiss then kisses her nose after* I have one more thing for you, Love. *pulls a red Santa hat from behind and places it on his head*

M: *giggles* Ah! That explains the red jacket. Hi there, Santa. *smiles*  

R: *grins* Halika, Love. *sits on a single couch and pulls M to sit oh his lap* I'm here as Santa Bae to grant you a wish.

M: But where's the beard and the big belly? *pouts*

R: Pwede na tong beard ko. *holds M's hand to rub the stubbles on  his chin* at yung big belly naman *sighs* Eto na nga. Aaminin ko nang malaki na talaga tong burjer na to. *places M's hand on his belly*

M: *grins, pinches R's belly* Pwede na to. *laughs*

R: Tawa ka pa sige. Lakas mang-asar. *grins, pokes M's nose* Okay. Ayun na nga. I'm here to grant your wish for Christmas, Love. Anong gusto mong gift galing sa akin sa Pasko?

M: Ikaw.

R: Ako?

M: Oo. Ikaw. Ikaw lang ang gusto ko sa Pasko.

R: *smiles slyly* Uy... Ikaw ha? *kilay language* Sa'yo na nga ako. *rubs his nose on M's and whispers seductively* Iyong iyo lang kahit hindi pa Pasko. *slowly leans forward to kiss M*

M: *presses a finger on R's lips, laughs* Ikaw talaga. Hindi yan ang ibig ko sabihin, Love. *pokes R's nose* I mean... Kagaya last year when you asked me what I wanted. I just want time with you. Yun lang. I know things are different now. We see each other everyday but it's usually for work, or you sneak in here na pagod na, or we're always rushing off. *sighs* I just want time with you... Just you and me. Like Boracay, Like Italy, Like Rome... Nakaka-miss yung mga ganoong moments specially with our super busy schedule lately. Kahit 2 or 3 days lang. Kahit nga one whole day. Undisturbed. No work. No business. No social media. No one else but the two of us. *stares deep into R's eyes and caresses his face*

R: Yun ba talaga ang gusto mo, Love?

M: *nods her head*

R: Then... Gagawan ko ng paraan yan. I can't promise you right now, just exactly how much time but I promise to give you the most that I can. Tutuparin ko talaga yang wish mo, Love. *brushes stray hair off M's face* I love you so very much... You are my world, my life, I will do everything I can to make you happy.

M: *smiles* I love you more, Love. *slips her arms over his shoulders and kisses him passionately, whispers* Thank you, Santa.

R: *slips his hand on M's hip and the other around her waist to pull her closer to him and kiss her more fervently*

M: Wait, Love. *gets the hat from R's head and places it on hers* Now. Ako naman ang Santa Meng mo. Ano ang wish mo sa akin this Christmas? *smiles*

R: *smirks* Ikaw.

M: *pouts* Bawal manggaya uy.

R: Eh sa yun ang gusto ko talaga eh. Ikaw lang naman talaga kumpleto na ako. *smiles, kisses M's nose* I love you.

M: I love you more. Pero bawal pa ring mangopya ng sagot. You already have me, Richard Faulkerson Jr. Entirely, Exclusively, and Eternally.

R: Triple E pala ito. *grins* Sige na nga. Hmmm... I want to fly.

M: Fly? Love, Santa Claus ako, hindi fairy godmother.

R: *laughs, playfully pinches M's nose* Ang cute mo talaga. I meant fly with you on an airplane somewhere for another trip. Just you and me. So sa time na wish mo sa akin, we will hop on a plane and fly somewhere together. Sabay nating tutuparin ang mga wish natin. Pwede ba yun? *smiles flashing his dimple*

M: Pwedeng pwede. I'd like that. *smiles and looks deep into his eyes*

R: *stares into her eyes, watches how the reflection of the twinkling lights around them danced on her beautiful brown eyes and concludes the lights pale in comparison to their natural sparkle* I love you forever and always, my life.

M: And I love you more and more and more. Triple E din yan. Entirely, Exclusively, and Eternally.

R: Meron pa palang isa... Tada! *gets a mistletoe from his pocket and holds it over their heads*

M: *giggles* Kanina ka pa kiss ng kiss ngayon mo lang yan naalala? Forfeited na yan. Quota ka na sa kiss. *laughs*

R: *pouts* Ang daya! Hindi pwede yun. Rule  yun na pag may mistletoe magki-kiss. Dapat ki-kiss mo ako. Rule yun. Rule.

M: Hala siya! Payb years old na naman. Tampo pa more. Hmmm... *looks up at the mistletoe then down R's stretched arm muscles as he holds it up* Sige. Pero ki-kiss lang kita habang nakataas yan at ikaw may hawak pag binaba mo. Ayaw ko na.

R: *grins* Talaga yan ha? Wala nang bawian.

M: Oo nga. Walang bawian. Mukhang ngawit ka na eh. *laughs*

R: Sinong ngawit? Ako? Love... Wag ako. Pwes, huminga ka na ng malalim diyan. Ipunin mo na ang lahat ng hangin at lakas na maiipon mo dahil top condition tong mga to. *kisses his biceps, stretches his arm up again to hold the mistletoe, grins*

M: Yabang mo uy. Tignan natin. *raises eyebrow, smirks*

R: Tignan natin talaga. *smiles smugly, kilay language*

M: *with her eyes holding a sultry gaze on his, presses her body on R's chest and runs her hands along his jawline to his nape then kisses his lips passionately* 💛🎄💛💏💛🍃💛
***

Story cover photo credit to @maichrd21 on Twitter