Chapter 1: Trouble Maker Princess

Start from the beginning

 The others went their separate ways

The others went their separate ways. We entered and she made me sit down in front of a mirror.
"You love Sinbad, don't you?" She said as she began to comb my hair," though you are marrying to make up for your mistakes, at the same time you are happy because it is the man you love. And he loves you back. Am I correct?" She continued.

She took some scissors and began to cut my long hair. It grew again when I casted Solomon's spell. I sigh and nodded.
"Love is a difficult thing. And you know what you may face in the future because of your knowledge. If I remember correctly didn't that rouge Magi and you travel to another world for a short while to help a friend? All three of you will face something very difficult but you will be able to overcome it in the future. The love you three have for the ones you love will survive no matter the hardships. I know you can do it Kimigakiri. Your mother was the same way." Nora finished and put the scissors down.
She then lightly curled my hair and turned me around to face her.
"No water what Kimi, no matter what fate brings you, I know you'll succeed." She smiled warmly at me.
I smile and thanked her. It was getting later already and I was hungry. I'm staying a small house that Titus lived in. I was mad when I found out he forgot to give the letter I gave him to Aladdin. But I forgave him.
I walked down the path and when I reached the stairs that led to Magnostadt, I saw Sinbad leaning on one of the pillars there. Was he waiting for me?

He looked up and smiles at me. The sun barley setting.
"I been waiting for you. Come on. We got a lot to talk about." He said as he extended his hand to me to help me down the stairs.
I didn't take his hand and went down. He was surprised. I continue to walk down and felt his gaze burning through my head.
"Alright, what's wrong?" I said as I stopped.
He sighs.
"You're mad, aren't you? About our marriage?" He said with a small smile.
We continued to walk to a hill and layed down on the grass. The stars in the sky, beautiful.
"I feel.......like I'm just going to hurt you. I'm not marrying you out of love. It's a poli-----!!" He suddenly got on top of me.
His golden eyes looking in mine.
"I chose for you to marry me because I love you more than anything and I want to protect you. I know you are doing it for your mistakes but you are also happy aren't you? You are marrying me, the man that you love and loves you back." Sinbad said seriously.
I looked at him shocked.
"Never thought you be the romantic type Sinbad." I giggled.
He pouted and smirked.

Uh oh.....

He leaned in close to my lips.
"You know how long I've been wanting to taste you?" His left hand quickly pinned both of mine on top of me, "to have you here underneath me. To hear your voice....to finally make you mine?" His right hand went to my face and caressed my cheek.
His lightly glided his thumb over my lips. He licked his lips, and a blush was forming on my face.
"S-Sinba-----!!"

"Just shut up and let me eat you."

- 3rd POV -

He slammed his lips onto hers with the force of a beast. Kimi was shocked but began to kiss back but more submissive. He smirked into the kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He licked her bottom lip and lightly opened her mouth. He quickly snaked his tongue and wrapped it around hers possessively. He explores her mouth, leaving nothing untouched. She moans and tangled her hands into his purple hair. Both break for air, a string of saliva connecting the two.
He finally tasted her. He can finally have her and make her his. Her lips, so soft.