Chapter 4

Staring for at least a minute, I screamed," Vineet! Is that you?" He spoke, " Yes but what are you doing here?" I replied, " Actually I was waiting for the bus but today there's a bus strike." He spoke," So you should have caught a train". I stammered and said," You know, after.....that.....fire....." He broke in between," Okay I understood. If you don't mind then I can drop you home. I was going to your town only for some meeting".

I thought for a second and then took out my phone and called Mom and asked her," Mom, Can I come home in Vineet's car? Actually, there are no buses so should I....." She scolded," Avni! How can you wait alone for the bus for so long and moreover you should have caught a train. Now , why are you even asking , he is going to be your husband so you would also get some time to talk to him. Now come back fast".

I stood like a statue as I was shocked and surprised that I myself was not told about my very own marriage. Literally, It felt like I was being made a fool. Breaking my dream , Vineet spoke," So are you coming or not?" I came out of my dream world and replied," Yes, I'm coming."

I took my luggage and kept it in the car and sat at the back seat . Seeing this , he said," Hey Avni! I'm not your driver. Come in the front" I quietly went and sat on the front seat. The car sped off.

I was still not able to believe that I was sitting beside my future husband. Also I had no idea how to talk to him. So as usual, he began," So people like you still exist?" I asked, " What do you mean?" So he spoke," I meant that nowadays very few people do anything after asking their parents. It felt nice to see you asking your Mom's permission." I said," Thank you. The fact is that there is not a single thing I do without asking my Mom" He gave a pleasing smile.

After a long pause , I asked," So how's everything?" He replied,"So you wanted to know, right ,that how I got to know about that train fire incident." I said," yeah, I want to know." He continued," So The truth is that I was the one who pushed you out of the train!" I (in my mind),' What! He pushed me. What was he doing in my train? And why would he push me?'

All these thoughts were continuously running in my mind while I looked at him with a confused expression.

( So Friends, how was this chapter. Thank you @aparajita241 for promoting my book. Plz do vote and comment)