Chapter 24

So I just walked out of the house and took my scooty to Vineet's office. I went to his cabin and sat down . There was no one except me in the office. Since Vineet was the boss, I had the keys to his office. I just checked all the docs on his table to get to know anything. Soon I had checked almost all the documents on his table.

Suddenly the telephone in his office rang and I picked it up. The person on the other side spoke," Hello!" My Heart stopped for a second. I was yearning for this voice. Yes, It was Vineet. I replied," Hello! Vineeeeeettt!!!! Where are you? Are you Alright? We all are worried so much . Plz Tell what happened?" There was a long pause before a reply came.

He said," Avni, I am fine. I just want you to cancel the missing case you filed for me. There's something very important I need to tell you." I replied, " Alright! I'll cancel it right now. But tell me where you are? " He said, " I'll text you the place where I am . I want you to gather all the courage you have and be strong."    And he hung up the phone.
I quickly called the police and informed them that I am cancelling the missing case.

I just rushed my scooty to the place Vineet texted me. I was praying To God to give me all the courage he can because I didn't know what was going to come.

( Sorry Guys for such alternative update. Plzz do vote and comment)