Chapter 4: Scared Assistants and Missed Flights

OMG ANOTHER UPDATE

lolol sorry this must be getting annoying by now with all these updates I just wanna write down my ideas. ^^;;

I've never been on a plane before, so this is probably not accurate, but deal with it. :P

Don't question the song, it just suits Jaehee and I love it. 💛💛💛

Jumin walked up to Jaehee's door, pausing a moment before knocking. "I'm coming! Coming!" Jaehee yelled from behind the door. Jumin shoved his hands into his pockets as he waited, staring at her boarded up window. 'Was her window like that last night?' He wondered. The doorknob shook and Jaehee swore under her breath before the door opened. She was wearing a yellow blouse, dark blue blazer and a floral skirt and had four different bags — two big, two small — with a large over the shoulder bag. She smiled at Jumin and brought her things out onto her step before closing the door and locking it, double checking that it was closed. "Hello, Mr. Han." Jaehee said as she put away her keys. Jumin ignored her greeting and pointed to her window. "Uh... what happened....?" Jaehee looked to the window and shook her head. "Luciel." She explained. "Oh." Jumin nodded, understanding the situation. Jaehee began walking to the car before Jumin suddenly took a few of her bags from her. Jaehee turned to him, noticing that he was carrying them to the car. "Oh, Mr. Han, that's alright I can take the bags." She said, attempting to take them from him. Jumin shook his head. "That's quite alright, I can carry them." He stated. The two argued over it for quite a while but Jumin finally won the argument and took Jaehee's larger bags to the car.

He put them in the trunk with his bags, pushing them all around to make a bit more room. "Alright Assistant Kang, pass me your smaller bags." Only silence pursued his demand. He stopped making room in the trunk and turned his head towards his assistant, who was looking up to the sky with worry. Jumin looked up as well to see what she was so worried about, but the only thing he could see was a light grey sky. He turned back to his assistant who was wiping a raindrop from her cheek. "C-Could we hurry?" Jaehee stuttered. Jumin gave her a worried look yet nodded, taking her smaller bags from her hands and putting them in the trunk, blushing as his fingers grazed her hand. As the two settled into the car and buckled their seat belts, Jumin laid a hand on Jaehee's leg, causing her to flinch. "Assistant Kang, if you're worried about a thunderstorm, I highly doubt there will be one." He said. Jaehee nodded nervously, staring out the window. "There's still a chance for one to happen, though..." she muttered, inaudible for Jumin to hear.

Once the two had arrived at the airport, the only words Jaehee said was a muttered "goodbye" to Driver Kim. Jumin could tell something was defiantly off, but decided that it was best to not say anything. After they had put their luggage onto the conveyer belt (I dont know what the fuck to call it to be honest lol) ,they were waiting in line to get their tickets. The lights suddenly began to flicker and the sound thunder erupted through the airport. Jumin looked up through the glass ceiling to notice that the clouds had gotten significantly darker, when suddenly the entire airport fell into darkness. Some people screamed and a few kids began to cry. Jumin reached back for his Assistants hand, but only grabbed the air. He turned to realize his Assistant was gone. "Assistant Kang?!" He yelled out. 'Shit, where the hell did she go?!' He ran away from the line and began to search for her. The thunder was extremely loud, almost as loud as the screams of those afraid of the storms or of the dark in general. Jumin continued to look for an hour, despite the fact that he was bound to miss his flight. He ran to the food court which had shut down. "Assistant Kang?!" He yelled out once again. A bolt of lighting flashed right outside the window and Jumin jumped back. A small scream from behind one of the booths caught Jumin's attention. He cautiously walked over to a small gap between a booth and a wall, where his assistant was sat, hiding her head in her knees.