Chapter 8: Lyric Pranks and Jumping Heights

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT PUBLISHED ANYTHING I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SO ILL TRY TO PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER HERE!!!

My friend did a lyrics prank on me earlier and I was actually scared, I thought she had gotten into a car crash. I think I'm gonna use that in this chapter just because.

Jumin tried to think of what to do, attempting to pull up the metal gate. "Mr. Han!" Jaehee said, attempting to get his attention. Jumin ignored her, continuing to try to pull up the gate. "Mr. Han!" Jaehee repeated herself. Once again, nothing. She bit her lip, agitated. "Luciel broke into your apartment and had sexual intercourse with Elizabeth the 3rd."

Wait what?!" Jumin asked, standing up. "When?!" Jaehee shook her head. "He didn't, actually, I just needed your attention. Now listen to me, I can find my own way to get out of here but you yourself have to get out of here as well. So, leave the building because I have a plan." Jaehee sounded confident and Jumin knew he could trust her so he left the building. As he made his way out, he noticed the man who was killed. He seemed quite familiar, although Jumin was certain he had never met him before. He was young with blonde hair and his opened dead eyes were bright blue. A small card was still in his hand, as if her were about to hand it to someone before he was murdered. It read "Garroth L." And the rest was covered in thick, red blood. Jumin was unable to look at the boy anymore and ran to the front door, banging into someone on the way.

"Hey, watch it!" The guy scowled. Jumin turned to him. He was a younger man with bright turquoise eyes and white hair with red tips. Despite the huge difference Jumin thought his face shape and the way his hair was parted the man reminded him of Seven, although before Jumin could say anything the man had ran off in a different direction. Everyone else had already left the building so Jumin and the other man were the last ones there. Jumin watched as the man fled through a broken window. His eyes widened. 'H-How did he know that the window was broken?! Is there a possibility he's the one who...?!' Jumin thought of the boy upstairs. "Hey, there's someone still up there on the balcony!" Someone from outside yelled out. Jumin snapped back to reality and left the building in a hurry, his footsteps echoing through the now empty building.

Once he had made it outside, he looked up at Jaehee. "So... what was your plan?!" He yelled up to her. Jaehee smirked. "Testing your reflexes!" Jaehee called back. Jumin tilted his head to the side, confused, when suddenly his assistant jumped down off the balcony. "Jaehee!" Jumin yelled, his brain flashing images of the boy inside. He raced forward and caught her. Jaehee laughed. "Wow, that was like, some sort of crazy trust exercise!" She said, getting to her feet. A few people clapped as Jaehee straightened out her dress. Jumin grasped her shoulders tightly. "What the hell were you thinking?! You could have been killed!" Jumin yelled at her. "Well, I wasn't. You caught me." Jaehee stated as if it was no big deal that she had risked her life jumping off a railing into the arms of an untrusting man such as Jumin. Jumin shook his head. "What if I hadn't?" He asked. "But you did." Jaeheee replied. "But what if I hadn't?" Jumin asked more sternly, trying not to show that his eyes were welling up with tears. Jaehee shrugged. "Then I guess we would have known that you didn't have very good reflexes."

***

[Jaehee Kang joined the chatroom]

Jaehee Kang: oh, hello Luciel. Looks like you're the only one on this late.

707: Everybody loves the things you do

Jaehee Kang: oh, um... thank you?

707: from the way you talk

Jaehee Kang: actually, Mr. Han gets tired of my voice after a while.

707: to the way you move.