Chapter 13: Forbidden and Lost Words

FOR ONCE PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE!!!

I want to try doing some oneshots for this ship. I love it so much and I have so many ideas, but I can't possibly fit them into a whole BUNCH of different books because then the storyline would have no base. It would be hard. So, doing oneshots let's me just jumble it all together and have a really cute collection, and I would update it more frequently then the others because I can write about anything. I would be doing cute fluffy stuff or scary stuff or sad stuff, but no smut because let's face it I thought that a guy had a vagina as well as a dick until last week. Ya. Don't ask about that one, I pretend I never thought of that.

So basically there's gonna be this story going on, my original story that's going on, and then a oneshot story. If I can't think of anything for this book or my original I'll update the oneshot book. It's basically a backup book for me to write in so I can say that I have actually updated everyday. I'll try updating as frequently as I can but let's face it, I'm scared shitless for exams. I haven't eaten properly, drank properly, or done anything properly for a week now, but as soon as exams are over I'm gonna cry with tears of joy. ;w; it will be wonderful... Anyways, on with the story!!

(By the way, the oneshot book will be published tomorrow, I'm asking my friend how to go about the design and I think we've got something good worked here, but I'm just gonna update now anyways)

Also this song kinda fits this part. Play it if you want, just ignore the creepy speaking part and skip to 00:50. ^^

Jaehee's heart was pounding out of her chest. 'Why?! Why did he kiss me?!' Jaehee put her fingers to her lips and then pulled them away, rubbing her thumb over them. She blushed, looking up towards her boss, but he was gone. She tried to say his name but it was like her voice had given out on her. Did he feel like this when she had kissed his cheek? She walked out of the elevator, her head down and her steps small. One elderly couple was looking at her with kind eyes and bright smiles. "That must have been the first time her boyfriend kissed her!" The woman said to the man, who nodded in agreement. 'But, he's not my boyfriend.' Jaehee thought, still unable to speak. It was like Jumin had took the words right out of her mouth. She left the Eiffel Tower, looking for Jumin, but she couldn't find him. 'He couldn't have gone far!' She thought. 'He wouldn't abandon me... he wouldn't!' But no matter how long she looked, she couldn't find him. She sat down on the grass, slightly nervous. 'Don't panic,' she told herself. 'You know in your heart he would never leave you here... he can be an asshole, but he isn't that bad.'

{Jumin PoV}

Jumin leaned into the car window, looking at his driver. "Do you know if the Orangerie closed yet?" He asked. The driver checked his watch. "Yes, it did." He replied. Jumin rolled his eyes. "Alright then." He turned, watching as his assistant kneeled down in the grass. 'She must have been looking for me...' he thought. He began to walk over to her, when someone reached out and grabbed his shoulder. He turned to them, startled. "What are you doing here?" It was Jinsoo, the man who had attacked Jaehee. Jumin growled, pulling away sharply. "I could say the same for you." He said. Jinsoo smiled. "Well, I'm here looking at... women." He said, his gaze quickly flashing towards Jaehee. Jumin grabbed his collar.

"Don't you ever touch her again! If you do, you will be fired so fast...!" Jinsoo only smiled as a reply, seeming unthreatened by Jumin's behaviour. "Actually, if Mr. Chairman finds out that you and your assistant are here, I believe that she will be the one fired for taking quite the vacation." Jinsoo held up Jumin's little book with his list on how to get Jaehee to have a love interest in him. Jumin lost his grip on Jinsoo's collar. "If this gets out, she'll surely be fired." He said mockingly, fixing his collar. "She's my assistant. My father can't do anything to her." Jumin said protectively. "Sure he can. He wants his sons business to thrive, and her being here for possibly months when she's not doing any work is surely catastrophic for the business. Besides, if you get in a relationship with her as your book states, she has no possible way of staying with the company, and your father just won't have you dating such a commoner as herself." Jinsoo flicked the book at Jumin, which he just barely caught.

"See you around... Mr. Han." Jinsoo said mockingly with a laugh, beginning to walk away. Jumin growled. "Just stay away from her!" He said. Jinsoo looked over his shoulder. "If I run into your 'assistant' while she's alone, I'm going to be doing whatever I please to her." He said with a laugh. Jumin tucked his book away in his jacket, his blood boiling. He made his way back over to Jaehee, his mind worriedly questioning what Jinsoo's "whatever he pleases" contained.

{Jaehee PoV}

Jaehee played with the grass, twiddling it between her fingers. She looked up to see her boss coming towards her. She blushed, remembering earlier. She still couldn't bring herself to speak. "Come on." Jumin said in a dark tone. He grabbed Jaehee's wrist roughly. "Let's go." He began to drag her before she had even got to her feet. 'Wait, what?!' She thought. Her heart was pounding again, but for a different reason. 'Why is he acting so different?! This isn't... this isn't like him...' Jumin's grip tightened and Jaehee winced, escaping his grasp. She looked at him. He was still back on to her. "What happened to you?!" She asked. She was actually surprised she had spoken, she thought she was going to just be awkwardly staring at him. Jumin turned. "Why? Did I hurt you?" He asked nonchalantly. "Uh, yeah, you did!" Jaehee said frustratedly. She composed herself, not wanting to make her boss angry.

"Listen, are you okay?" She asked him. She grabbed his hand, being gentle. Jumin looked down, noticing the red band around Jaehee's wrist and feeling regretful. He grabbed her and held her tightly to his chest. "I want you to be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you." He said. Jaehee blushed. "M-Mr. Han..." she started, but Jumin pressed his finger to Jaehee's lips. "Just stay safe." He said. He grabbed her hand, but this time with a much gentler touch. He smiled at her. "Because you're more then an assistant to me." Still holding her hand, he brought her over to the car.

This is a pretty short chapter, but I think it's cute. >///< maybe that's just me lololol. Hope you guys have. A good night or day or whatever it is for you!! Love you~ 💛💛💛 ~TheWeeWeeaboo