24: Murder and Evidence

AN: I am trying to do updates every day, and I'm publishing a new story either tomorrow or the next day. School has its grip on me and it's not letting me go, and I hate it. WHY SCHOOL WHY YOU FUCK UP MY WRITING SCHEDULE AAAHHHH

I'm trying, I'm sorry. ;;;;

This chapters also so short... gaaaahhh I need to work harder....

⚠️ WARNING!!!⚠️
⚠️Yandere Jumin Han Ahead⚠️

Nighttime. The whole room was pitch black. Jumin fumbled around the room, trying to be quiet. He knocked a few things over and looked back over at Jaehee as she shuffled in her sleep. Each time he made too much noise he held his breath, hoping his assistant wouldn't wake up. He got dressed and found the knife, quickly slipping it into his shirt. He left the room, locking the door behind him. A part of him was scared that Jinsoo would break in. He tried to shake that thought from his head, but it was difficult.

He made his way over to the trees, where he had last seen Jinsoo. He heard rustling and he followed it, only to meet a small rabbit. Jumin shook his head, then noticed a figure walking off towards a bar down the street from the hotel. He followed. The bar was packed, and within five minutes multiple women were all over Jumin. He tried to keep his cool, looking around for any signs of Jinsoo. He bumped into one lady and when she turned around, he recognized her as his father's girlfriend. "Excuse me." He muttered, pushing past her. She called out to him but he didn't acknowledge her. He made his way out of the bar, hiding by the side of it to lose the women who had been nonstop flirting with him. As he hid, he noticed Jinsoo leaving the bar and chuckling to himself.

"Idiot. Thought he could follow me?" Jumin watched carefully as Jinsoo pulled something out of his back pocket. A hotel key. Jumin reached for his back pocket instinctively. His key was missing. He felt stomach sick as he realized Jinsoo pick-pocketed his key. He had access to his sleeping assistant. He followed quietly. All the streets were quiet nearby. They were alone.

Jumin was hesitant to attack, noting that cameras would probably be placed around everywhere. That's when he watched Jinsoo sneak through some trees behind the hotel. Jumin pretended to go down a different street, then snuck through the trees himself. He quickly found the route Jinsoo had taken and followed it, carefully looking around as his surroundings. The only way to tell that Jinsoo had been through there was the thick leaves. He stopped in his tracks when he seen Jinsoo ahead, reloading a silent pistol. He had hidden in the trees to make sure no one would catch him. There was no way any witnesses could catch Jinsoo — or Jumin.

Oh my god, Jumin thought to himself, grasping the knife. He pulled it out silently, sneaking up behind Jinsoo. Am... am I really doing this? Jumin reached forward and grasped Jinsoo's wrist so that he couldn't retaliate with his gun. "What–" before Jinsoo could finish his sentence Jumin pushed him down into the trees, repeatedly stabbing him. He didn't know how many times he had stabbed him, but he knew that he wouldn't have been able to survive it. Jumin's shirt was covered in blood, so he buttoned up his jacket to hide it. He felt something drop on his cheek. Water. It was starting to rain. Jumin knew there was blood on his face, too, so he covered his face with his hands and made it look like he was sheltering himself from the rain. He hid the knife back into his jacket and took back his hotel key.

Jumin walked a bit further in the safety of the trees. Once he had walked far from Jinsoo's body, he made his way out of the tree line and continued down the street like nothing had happened. He couldn't wipe the grin off his face. No one can mess with my Jaehee. No one. He thought to himself. He made his way into the hotel, still covering his face slightly, and upstairs. He knew there were no security cameras in the hotel rooms, so he didn't bother hiding.

"Where were you?!" Jaehee yelled, rushing forward. Jumin's heart stopped as she wrapped her arms around him. "You're soaking wet! Where have you been?! You scared me, I thought... I-I thought..." Jaehee started crying and fell to her knees. Jumin knelt down in front of her and pulled her into a hug. Jumin thought quickly, trying to make an excuse. "Jet lag." He said as he buried his face into Jaehee's hair. "I couldn't sleep at all, so I went on a walk. It started to rain." He falsely admitted. "Then... then leave a note! I thought you... I thought someone killed you!" Jaehee cried. You've got it backwards. Jumin thought. He couldn't help but laugh. "W-What's so funny?" Jaehee asked, still crying. Through the darkness of the room, she probably couldn't see the blood splattered on Jumin's face, which made Jumin laugh even more.

"It's nothing, really." He said, stroking Jaehee's hair. She was shivering, since she had only been sleeping in her underwear and a bra and Jumin was freezing from the rain. "I'm going to take a shower to give myself something to do. You go back to sleep and don't worry your pretty little head about anything." Jumin said. Jaehee nodded, slightly confused. Jumin stood up, then offered Jaehee his hand. She took it carefully and Jumin lead her back to her bed, tucking her under her covers. He leaned inclose to Jaehee's ear. "Go back to sleep." He whispered. Jaehee turned red as she felt Jumin's warm breath on her neck. She nodded and rolled over onto her side. Jumin chuckled again.

He went into the bathroom and began to take a shower, getting whatever blood that had been on him off. He tried to wash his clothes but it didn't work very well. He washed the knife, though, and made sure to remove all his fingerprints. He picked up the knife with a cloth and tossed it out the window towards the tree line. He used the cloth and some bleach to remove blood stains, then washed out his clothes again. It was five in the morning by the time he was done. He snuck back out into the room and snuggled down under the covers.

***

Jaehee tiredly opened her eyes, checking her clock. 6:00am. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. She could smell bleach inside the hotel room, but maybe it was the maid. She'd ask Jumin later on if the maid came in. She got out of her bed and changed into black shorts and a grey crop top. Would her boss mind that kind of outfit? Maybe not, he had seen her in a bathing suit the other day and underwear that night. She thought it over. Had that all been a dream? It was starting to seem like it, but even if it was she still panicked when she "woke up" and couldn't find him. She searched around frantically for him, and when he had come in through the door... Jaehee thought it over, he didn't look.... like himself. When he came in through the door, his eyes seemed devious and he had something on his face. Jaehee, if she were being honest, felt like Jumin had looked as if he had just committed a murder. Jaehee shook the thought from her head and turned on the TV, making sure it was on low so she wouldn't wake up her boss.

"Today we are reporting in Hilo, Hawaii where the body of a young man was found late last night. They have identified him as Jinsoo.."

Jaehe fell backwards, into her dresser, her heartbeat quickening. She looked over at her boss as he turned around in his sleep, facing her. It was all adding up. Jumin's scary questions, his disappearance that night, and the dark substance splattered on his face. Jaehee almost screamed but she held her breath, turning off the TV. She ran her fingers through her hair and heard something behind her. She suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her.

"Good morning, Assistant Kang."

Realizing who and what was hugging her, Jaehee screamed.

AN: this was supposed to be a cute story but it took such a dark turn lololol. I love you guys and I'm so sorry that I haven't updated for the past couple of days but I've just been busy with school. Please understand that I'm trying to keep everything together but it's just so hard. 💛💛💛💛 ~TheWeeWeeaboo