28: Shattered Mirrors.

Fucking hell I hate this new keyboard with the iPad update, it's so hard to use and they changed everything. FUCK.

Zen let himself into Jumin and Jaehee's room. Before Jaehee could react, Zen raced towards her and picked her up off the bed, twirling her around. "A-Ah! Z-Zen...!" Jaehee squealed out. She was still in pain from last night. "It's so good to see you!!" Zen said, smiling. Jaehee could barely keep herself standing upright. "Right, it's great to see you too, Zen." Jaehee said. A wave of nervousness overcame her body. Zen was so flirtatious, what if Jumin took it the wrong way, and... and he...

"What the hell is he doing here!?" Jaehee didn't even have time to think as Jumin walked out of the bathroom, fixing the cuff of his sleeve. "Ugh, Trust Fund Kid." Zen growled, rolling his eyes. He wrapped his arm around Jaehee, who quickly pulled back.

"Z-Zen, this is improper!" She protested. "Why?! You never usually act like this... what did he do to you?" Zen asked, "he" most likely meaning Jumin. "M-Mr. Han did nothing-" "I fucked her." "MR. HAN!!"

All of these acts are what led to Zen pinning Jumin to the floor, and the two of them having an all out battle. "H-Hey! Stop that!" Jaehee demanded, trying to pull them apart. Jumin pinned Zen to the wall, punching him hard in the chin. He was about to punch him again when Jaehee jumped in front of him, receiving the punch to her stomach. She dropped to the floor, the air literally knocked out of her, and everything went silent.

"J-Jaehee!?" Jumin stuttered, dropping down next to her. "I-I never meant to, I... I..." It's okay, Jaehee wanted to say. I know. But she honestly couldn't speak, it was like her mouth couldn't form the words. Jumin shook his head and ran out, scared of what he had done. "Jaehee, are you okay?" Zen asked, holding out his hand to her. Jaehee nodded, attempting to take Zen's hand. She couldn't do it. She sat up on the floor, still in pain, trying to catch his breath. "You shouldn't have done that, you know." Zen said, looking away from Jaehee. Jaehee forced herself to stand up.

"Zen, honestly, I'm fine." Jaehee tried to reassure him, but Zen looked guilty. "You never meant to do anything, Zen, and you really didn't do anything, Jumin just has to control his temper. "Yeah, but... Jaehee, he could have... killed you, if he had tried to hurt me with a weapon or something." Zen pointed out. Jaehee felt a shiver go down her spine. Jumin had warned her of how dangerous he was, and all she was doing was making things worse. She was putting herself in danger, despite the fact that she already was in a bad position as it was. But still, she knew Jumin wouldn't stop attacking Zen no matter what she did, so maybe getting punched was worth it.

"I'd rather I be injured then you dead." Jaehee said, her hand gently pressed to her stomach. "Here, let me see how bad it really is." Zen offered, attempting to lift up Jaehee's shirt. "D-Don't! I-If he comes back in here...!" Jaehee stuttered out worriedly, pushing herself away from Zen. "Then, we'll check our bruises in the bathroom." Zen said, nodding towards the bathroom door. Jaehee reluctantly agreed.

Zen had a large bruise on his chin, but eith his monstrous recovery skills it would probably recover in 24 to maybe just a measly 12 hours. Jaehee, on the other hand, was not monstrous at recovery. The large bruise on her stomach ached with every breath she took. She couldn't help but find herself in tears. She put her hands on the sink and hung her head low. She didn't want a Zen to see her crying like this.

"Jaehee..." Zen said softly as he placed his hand to her back. Jaehee didn't answer. "Are... are you in a relationship with Jumin?" He asked. Jaehee nodded, then shook her head, then let out a sob. "I-It's complicated..." Jaehee said. Zen nodded. "I understand." He said.