27: Love VS Fear.

I'll be uploading a story I've been wanting to upload for a while later today, or maybe tomorrow. That will not stop me from updating any of my other stories that are being updated at this time. ^^

Jaehee rolled over in her sleep, her eyes opening groggily to the fresh air coming in through the opened window. She watched as the clear white curtains swayed through the room, which was golden with sunlight that was pouring in. She closed her eyes again, smiling to herself. She could hear the waves at the beach below and the sound of people, an occasional car could be heard as well.

She felt something touch her back and grab onto her. Jumin. He pulled her close to his chest and nuzzled his face into her hair. Jaehee rolled over, leaning against his chest. She could hear his heart beating. Despite the cool air and the cool silk sheets, Jumin was warm and smelled like vanilla. Jaehee pressed her lips to his chin, which made him smile in his sleep. Jaehee waited for Jumin to wake up, not like she really wanted him to. She paid close attention to him while he slept.

His hair was messy and straying off in different directions, his lips were parted ever so slightly and his eyes were gently shut. For a man, he had long eyelashes that made him look even more attractive when his eyes were closed. Everything about him just looked softer in his sleep. Jaehee couldn't really move out of the bed, Jumin was holding onto her too tightly, so she just stayed there and relaxed. She didn't feel like going back to sleep, so she just paid attention to every detail she could on Jumin's body.

Jumin's eyelids fluttered open shortly after, revealing his steel-like grey eyes. Jaehee smiled at him softly. "Hey." She said. Jumin chuckled. "Hey," He said back, pressing his lips to hers. They just led there for a while, Jumin on his back while Jaehee rested her head on his chest. Jumin kept one arm around Jaehee's body and the other one softly stroking her hair. Fresh air came in through the window and blew their hair gently.

Jumin smiled, looking down at Jaehee. She just seemed so peaceful there, so peaceful and pure... he couldn't really say she was innocent, not after what they did that night, but she did look like she was. She meant everything to Jumin, and he wasn't willing to give her up. He had to protect her, no matter the cost. Thinking of losing her just broke him down. Without her, what would he become? He didn't know. He didn't have an answer. His face fell at the thought of losing her.

"Is... everything okay?" Jaehee asked, sitting up a bit. She was now fully exposed, which made Jumin blush and have to look away. "Y-Yeah, I just..." Jumin shook his head. "What was your nightmare about last night?" He asked, changing the subject. "Oh, nothing."  Jaehee said, smiling. "It had something to do with a dog..." Jumin chuckled. "Okay, great." He said with a smile. Jaehee slid off the bed, and opened her suitcase.

"I know you're staring, Jumin Han." Jaehee teased, looking at him over her shoudler. Jumin's face was bright red. "You didn't seem to mind it last night." He retorted. Now Jaehee was the one blushing madly. "W-Whatever." She said as she basically ran into the bathroom. Jumin noted that Jaehee didn't lock the bathroom door. Wether she did it to show that she wasn't afraid of him walking in on her now or if it was just a simple mistake, Jumin didn't take the invitation. Instead, he just laid in the bed, trying to get a few more minutes of precious sleep before Jaehee was dragging his lazy ass out of bed. He smiled to himself.

Jaehee laid her outfit on the counter of the washroom and turned on the shower, stepping in with a wince. It was too awkward to tell Jumin, but every step she took felt like she was cutting her lower region open with a blade. As Jaehee began washing her hair, she couldn't help but think — did she really love Jumin?

Of course, she gave him her virginity and promised she'd stay by his side, but her thoughts began to ponder. Jaehee had lied about her dream, it wasn't about a dog. She had a dream where she had fallen out of love with Jumin and began a relationship with Zen. Jumin caught them kissing and murdered Zen and Jaehee, but not before he told her that if he couldn't have her, no one could. It sent a shiver up her spine even though she was standing in warm water.

Maybe staying with Jumin wasn't love — it was fear. Fear that he would hurt himself without her. Jaehee shook her head. She didn't want to think about it. She felt like in some other life she really did love Jumin without a second thought. I have never experienced love first hand before, so I shouldn't judge it quite yet. I'm certain I love him, I would do anything for him. Jaehee thought to herself. Still, it didn't feel real. It felt like she was reading those lines off of a script as she thought them, as if they weren't really coming from her mind.

There was a loud knock on the door. "Jaehee, are you okay in there?" Jumin's voice came from the other side of the door. He scared Jaehee, causing her to scream and fall backwards. The door opened. "Are you alright?!" Jumin asked frantically. He was dressed in something quite casual, just a plain shirt with a black jacket and black jeans. "I'm f-fine." Jaehee stuttered, reaching up with one hand to turn off the tap while she kept the other across her chest to hide herself.

Jumin grabbed a towel. "Here, I'll help," He said. Jaehee felt herself turning more and more red in the face. "T-That's okay, I-I got it-" before Jaehee could finish, Jumin had wrapped the towel around her and picked her up out of the shower. He tried to stand her up in front of him, but Jaehee winced in pain.

"I-Im sorry! Did I hurt you?!" Jumin asked. Jaehee shook her head. "N-No... I...." Jaehee couldn't explain it. She didn't have to. Jumin chuckled, picking her up bridal style in his arms. Jaehee squealed, wrapping her arms around Jumin neck which only caused him to chuckle again. "I guess that's my fault, right? I'll just have to help you out today." Jumin said, pressing his lips to Jaehee's forehead. Jaehee's heart was beating a million times a second. If this is what love is, I don't know if I'm prepared for it! She thought to herself.

Jumin took her out of the bathroom and tried drying her off with the towel, but Jaehee had to protest. "Jumin, I've got this, I'm not a child. I can-mmnh! Hey d-don't touch me there! That's- ahh! I will hit you! This is so inappropriate..
Stop! Let me do it Jumin!"

In the end, Jaehee lost and Jumin dried her off completely. "I swear that was just some sad excuse for you to fondle me..." Jaehee muttered as Jumin tried to dress her. "I can do this too! Ow! No! Too tight! Jumin! You don't know how bras work don't- Ow! That makes it tighter, dickhead! Here let me... you put the... Jumin... you put the shirt on me inside out..... no, now it's backwards... Jumin I uuugghh..... where did my panties go?! Hand them here! Idiot... stop! No!"

In the end, what would normally take Jaehee fifteen minutes took Jumin forty five. Jaehee hated to admit it, but besides the fact that she acted so pissed off, she enjoyed being tended on by Jumin, like she was now the boss. Not like that would last for long. Once she was finally dressed, she began to fiddle around with a few apps on her phone. There was a knock at the door and then suddenly Jaehee got a text message that vibrated her phone, causing her to jump.

ZEN: open up

Jaehee: What?!

ZEN: You're in Hawaii, right?

Jaehee: yes...

ZEN: I have a photo shoot in Hawaii. Guess who's rooming next door?

Jaehee felt herself turn ice cold as another knocked sounded on the door again.

This would not be good.

I have no idea what to write down here. I wanted a fluffy chapter with a bit of a teaser for the next bit so that what I did! Hope you liked it love you guys 💛💛💛💛💛💛~TheWeeWeeaboo