Chapter 15: Her First Name and Her Happiness

I'm too tired to write right now, but I'll try. Sorry, I've been busy. I'm working on this story, the one shot story, one of my originals and I have an idea for another original story that I'm working on.

Jaehee looked up, but barely had time to see who had helped her before her hand was snatched and she was being dragged. She stumbled to her feet, her vision swaying back and forth. She felt saliva building up in her mouth and thought she was going to throw up. Tears streamed down her face, she couldn't stop them; too much fear, too much pain, too many questions. She was stressed, to say the very, very least. Her savior brought her out of the washroom, taking her down a flight of stairs. She saw her own bag on a chair, but who was watching over it? Who got it for her before she lost in it luggage with her flight passtimes? Then it hit her.

""M-Mr. Han?" She chocked out. The man who was dragging her stopped, turning towards her. She was right; it was her boss. She couldn't control her actions as she flung herself into his arms, causing him to stumble back. Jumin quickly regained his posture and wrapped his arms around his assistants trembling frame. 'I don't care what anyone else says,' Jaehee thought, nuzzling her face into his jacket. 'He's familiar to me and I feel like I can trust him, I feel as though can trust him with my life if it comes to it.' Jaehee thought back to when she jumped from the balcony. 'No, I know that I can trust him with my life. I know it.' Jumin gently stroked Jaehee's hair. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't come for you sooner." Jaehee shook her head. "It doesn't matter, you came for me anyways." Jaehee pushed away politely from Jumin's embrace. He was blurry and her head was pounding. "Are you hurt?" Jumin asked her. Although Jaehee couldn't see straight, she could hear the sincere fear and worry in his voice when he asked her. Jaehee thought carefully whether or not she was to lie. She sighed.

"To be completely honest with you Mr. Han, I'm feeling dizzy and nauseous... also, you're really blurry..." Jaehee felt herself falling backwards, only to be caught by Jumin. "That's it," he said. "Sit down." He helped (well, he basically carried) his assistant over to a bench. He excused himself and left, quickly returning with a bottle of water. He handed it to Jaehee, who seemed to be much better since she sat down. "Mr. Han, you didn't need to, I'm fine." Jaehee said. Despite her words she took the plastic bottle, realizing how dehydrated she really was. Make sure you keep yourself hydrated, okay? Jaehee needed to listen to orders more. Jumin sighed angrily, sitting down next to her. He did so with such force that it moved the whole bench, and Jaehee heart jumped (along with her) in fear. "Listen, don't tell me you're fine after you almost pass out right in front of me!" He yelled. Some people turn to see what was with all the commotion, others didn't care or understand what the two were saying. "I'm sorry..." Jaehee said. She felt too weak to argue. "Just please... stop yelling..." Her voice had gotten significantly smaller. Jumin sighed. "I'm sorry," he said. "I just worry about you." Jaehee nods. "I know. I'm your assistant, you have to." Jaehee bit her lip, remembering how Jumin had told her she was more the an assistant. Jumin sighed. "Yes and no." He turned to her, grasping her shaking hand in his.

"I care about you, I really do Jaehee." Jaehee's face felt as if it was engulfed by flames. 'He... he said my first name... he never does that... never.' Jaehee couldn't find any words to say. So she nodded in reply. They both went quiet for a while, the only sound the two would make was Jaehee drinking water and Jumin patting down his hair insecurely. Jaehee finally found something to talk about as her gaze travelled to the stairs. "Mr. Han, what about that man? Will he be okay?" She asked. Jumin sighed. "I say fuck him, as long as you're alright." Jaehee turned red again and Jumin put his hand to her forehead. "Are you alright?!" He asked her, his voice filled with panic and worry. Jaehee shot him a weak smile, her cheeks still bright red with embarrassment. "I'm fine, I promise you." She reached over and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. As time passed and Jaehee forced herself to take small sips of water and even read a few chapters to one of her books, the ringing in her ears stopped and her vision had cleared. She was glad to be feeling so much better. As she read one of her stories, she felt herself drifting off...

***

Jaehee was shaken awake. She sat up, rubbing her light brown eyes and yawning. "Our flight," Jumin said, grabbing Jaehee's bag and tossing it to her. "It's here." Jaehee nodded — realizing she kissed the announcement while in slumber — and pulled her bag up over her shoulder, standing up and following her boss. She looked at the back of his head, feeling guilty. He had done so much for her, but she felt as though nothing was done on her part. She bit her lip. She stopped in her tracks and tugged Jumin shirt sleeve. "How... how am I going to make it up to you?" She asked Jumin. He had high expectations and a strong opinion; it was only right to ask. Jumin turned to her. "For what?" "For helping me... more then once. You do a lot, actually." Jaehee explained. Jumin smiled, brushing Jaehee's hair out of her eyes. "All I want is nothing more then for you to be happy." He said. With that, the two boarded the plane, Jaehee's face as red as ever.

This is a short chapter, sorry, I'm just tired. I tried. I'm sorry. I'm tired. =_= I love you guys 💛💛💛💛💛~TheWeeWeeaboo