Chapter 14: Sleepy Assistants and Under Attack (+Thank you ^^)

THIS BOOK IS AT 1K WHY DO YOU GUYS EVEN LIKE THIS AHHH THANK YOU!! YOU SERIOUSLY COULD READ ANYTHING ELSE BUT YOU CHOOSE TO READ MY BULLSHIT OMG IM CRYING!! THANK YOU GUYS!! ILL MAKE THIS CHAPTER REALLY LONG THIS TIME!!

"Assistant Kang, we're here." Jumin said. With no reply, he turned to look over at his assistant. He eyes were closed and her head was leaned against the window, her chest going up and down with every light breath she took. Jumin smiled to himself. 'She's asleep," Jumin thought. 'I wouldn't want to wake her.' He picked her up bridal style and began to bring her into the hotel. She stirred, moaning gently, nuzzling her face into her boss's shoulder unknowingly. Jumin smiled down at her, his heart fluttering. 'She's so cute,' he thought as he brought her into their room. 'How am I going to make sure I don't wake her?'

Jumin decided against undressing his assistant, for if she woke up who knows what situation she'd think she was in. Instead, he pulled back her covers and laid her gently down onto her bed. Jumin noticed that her hand was still clutching onto his jacket. He pulled it away and kissed it gently, causing Jaehee to shiver. "Brrr... so... cold..." she said, rolling over onto her back. Jumin smiled, pulling off his assistants shoes and leaving them next to her bed. He then removed her belt so the buckle wouldn't hurt her in her sleep. He decided to leave her like that for the night, hoping she would appreciate the fact that her boss didn't look at her almost naked that night, despite his urge to do so.

He brushed some of her short hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. Jaehee shivered again and her lips parted as if to say something once again, but no words formed. Jumin then pulled the blankets up over his assistant, tucking her in for the night. He bent down next to her bed, watching as the blankets moved up and down with her breathing. "You're so cute," he whispered. "No wonder Jinsoo wants you. But don't worry, he won't hurt you. Not while I'm still alive, he won't. I promise you that." A gleam of moonlight reflected off of Jaehee's glasses, reminding Jumin he needed to remove them. If they shattered at night and she got glass in her eye, ouch. Jumin didn't even want to think about that possibility. He gently removed the glasses from her face and laid them on the bedside table. Jaehee stirred, rolling back over onto her side. "One day," Jumin whispered. "I will be calling you my own. Not just my assistant, you will be mine. Just. You. Wait."

***

Jaehee stretched out with a large yawn, looking over at Jumin who was already dressed for their departure of France. Jaehee had to admit, she was going to miss the place, but she was so excited to go to Egypt. Maybe she'd get to ride a camel. The idea of traveling with her boss was never ideal to her, but now it was seeming like an adventure more then anything. "Good morning." Jaehee said with a smile. Jumin smiled back. "Good morning, my lo..." he stopped himself from saying love. "Little traveler." He zipped up his last bag. "Ready for Egypt?" Jaehee nodded. "Does... Egypt have an airport?" Jaehee asked tiredly. She obviously wasn't fully awake yet. Jumin chuckled. "Of course it has an airport. How did you think we were gonna get there? Fly on a seagull? (Fun fact, I'm terrified of seagulls)" Jaehee giggled, getting herself up out of bed. "I'm going to take a shower real quick, then I'll be right back." Jaehee said. Jumin nodded. "Alright. Hurry up, we only have an hour." Jaehee got her clothes ready; a grey tank top and dark grey cardigan, a pair of brown shorts and her only pair of sneakers, which were black in color. She walked into the washroom and locked the door, leaning against it and sighing. "I better hurry if we're gonna catch the seagull.... the flight! Dammit Jaehee, take your shower and stop talking to yourself before Mr. Han hears you!"
***

When the two were ready and at the airport, Jaehee bought a chocolate croissant for both her and Jumin for breakfast. Well, hers had chocolate filling, but Jumin refused having the delicious substance inside his croissant. (I swear to god if anyone finds that line dirty...) Jaehee felt too warm with her cardigan on, so she pulled it off and tied it up around her waist. While she was munching away, she looked out one of the large windows up at the sky. It was clear and an unnaturally pretty shade of blue. She smiled. 'At the least what happened last time won't happen again this time...' Jaehee said, thinking back to the airport where she had been terrified by the thunder and lightning. Jumin had helped her then, and his normally uncaring nature had turned soft and mushy. 'Maybe... he does like me.' Jaehee thought. Her phone buzzed and she looked down. New chatroom.