Chapter 3: Wonder Emporium's and Incoming Storms

I'm in a good mood so... another upload!!! ^^

It's a rare good mood day for me, so I'll spend it on this story. 💛💛
Enjoy~~~~
Later on in the night, Jumin made his way back to Jaehee's house to retrieve his meowing ball of fluffy fur. After he knocked on the door, Jaehee opened it, but far different from the way she had earlier. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and she was holding a slightly balled up tissue in her right hand. "Hello, Mr. Han." She stated, her voice wavering as more tears flowed from her eyes. Jumin didn't know what to say as she handed him Elizabeth the 3rd in her carrier. Jumin took it and gently laid it on the ground. "Why are you crying?" He asked her concernedly, wiping a few stray tears from her eyes. Jaehee smiled. "I can't tell you, because you'll laugh." She stated with a giggle. Jumin shook his head. "Why?" He asked her once again. Jaehee looked down to the ground. "Because I'm rewatching Mr. Magnorium's Wonder Emporium." She said. Jumin shook his head. "You cried during a kids movie?" Jaehee blushed embarrassedly and shook her head. "Not when I was younger. When I was 16 it didn't have the same meaning as it does now. Molly's belief in herself and the store at the end of the movie is amazing. She can truly believe in her capabilities now, even though it took her so long to find out. Mr. Magnorium's death confused me back then, but now it just makes so much sense. It's like a breath of fresh air, but at the same time I laugh, I can't help but cry because although Molly could believe in herself and everything became magic it doesn't work like that." She broke down crying again.

"I-It just doesn't. No matter how much I believe in myself and whatever I could possibly be capable of I cannot create a magical toy store that can just be brought up by faith, love, and believing because I'm not that special." Jaehee wiped her eyes with her tissue. "And what sucks the most is the fact that like Mr. Magnorium I will one day too die, but I will not have a legacy of a beautiful toy store that Natalie Portman runs after I die, I will just have nothing and I will vanish into thin air with not one person remembering my name or who I was just for the simple fact that do not have a special sparkle, I am not magical, and I can't believe in a toy store long enough for it to spring to life because of something I said or did that created something 'magical.'" Jaehee put her head in her hands. "And I just explained to my boss why I am crying over Mr. Magnorium's Wonder Emplorium which came out when I was a tiny, young 16 year old brat because of reasons I'm probably only thinking of because it is 1:53 in the morning and I'm tired and unable to sleep and decided a throwback to younger days would make me feel better but no... not at all... It just gave me crippling depression." Jumin stared at her for a little while longer.

"I know what you're thinking: She's delusional." Jaehee stated, wiping her eyes. But Jumin did the unexpected — he wrapped his arms around Jaehee and pulled her in tight to his chest. "You are magical. At the least to me. All you need to do is believe. That's what you're missing out on. You don't believe in yourself. If you dug down deep enough into yourself and looked where you haven't before, I think you would find your sparkle. And even when you don't believe in yourself... I'll be here. And I'll believe in you." Jaehee smiled into Jumin's chest. "Thank you. It really means a lot that you would say that even when I'm clearly delusional." Jumin shook his head. "Let me just tell you this..." Jumin pulled away and looked down at his assistant, who was waiting expectantly for her boss's Words Of Wisdom. Jumin smiled. "You my dear assistant..." Jaehee nodded as a sign that she was listening. "Are a few sandwiches short from a picnic."

He ruffled her hair as she kept a rather displeased look on her face and sighed. "I know... I'm delusional." "You really should get some sleep, Assistant Kang." Jumin said, smiling at her. Jaehee nodded and closed her front door. Jumin picked up Elizabeth the 3rd's carrier and walked back to his car. When he got in, his driver looked at him through the mirror. "Why was she crying, Mr. Han?" He asked. Jumin shook his head. "Because she wants to run a magical toy store... or something like that." Driver Kim chuckled. "Are you sure she hasn't been drinking, sir?" Jumin smiled. "I'm sure she wasn't... but I think she might need to get more sleep then what she's getting. She just spent the last five minutes explaining why she was crying over a kids movie without taking a single breath to her boss at almost 2 o' clock in the morning." Driver Kim shook his head. "God help her..." he said, stopping carefully at a red light. "It's gonna take more then god to help that one." Jumin muttered, looking out the car window.