29: Not Your Slave.

I need coffeeeeeeeeeeee.... murgh. -_-

Jumin was outside, sitting down on a bench. Jaehee cautiously approached him, sitting down next to him and laying her head against his shoulder. Silence ensued for a few mere moments before Jumin broke down crying.

"I-I never meant to..." He said, hiding his head in his hands. "I don't know why, I-I couldn't stop myself in time... I never wanted to hurt you... O-Or Zen... I just couldn't control it...!" Jaehee wrapped her arms around Jumin. "It's alright, it was an accident. We are both okay now." She said in a reassuring tone. Jumin shook his head. What happens on the day I become unable to regret? What kind of harm will I cause then? Jumin asked himself. Jaehee kept her arms wrapped tightly around him. "It's alright, we should go inside now." She said. Jumin only nodded.

The days following Zen's arrival were awkward, to say the least. He would show up at random moments and seemed to flirt with Jaehee a lot. Jumin was able to, for the most part, keep his anger controlled by telling and retelling himself that Zen flirts with everyone all the time. Jaehee would be no exception. But he still had his outbursts in which he would spit rude words out at the two. But he never attacked Zen ( and of course he wouldn't attack Jaehee ) after that.

Jumin and Jaehee snuck away from the hotel (and Zen) for a while to spend some time together at the beach. They just walked along the sand, and Jumin couldn't get over how cute Jaehee was as she squealed and ran away from the cold ocean waves. At one point, he ran up beside her and shoved her over when she was trying to run, which made her try to get revenge by attempting to do the same. However, Jumin was much stronger and heavier than Jaehee, so the closest she got to knocking him into the water was making him stumble forward.

When they got back, Zen told Jaehee he needed a moment to speak with her. In private. She could basically feel Jumin radiating with anger as she politely replied, "Of course, just wait until I get redressed." But when her and Jumin got back in their room, Jumin could only protest.

"Jaehee, what if he tries to do something to you?!"
"Don't be foolish, Jumin, he won't!"
"But what if he does!? What if I'm not there to protect you from him!?"
"Jumin, you can barely protect me from yourself. I suggest you stop pouting like a second grader and allow me to go with him." Jaehee snapped. She pulled her shirt on over her head and made her way to the door.
"You're staying here, that's an order!" Jumin snapped. Jaehee stopped cold in her tracks.

An order. She always followed Jumin's orders. He was her boss, an order was something she had to follow. But this was an order going to far. Not being allowed to see a friend, merely because he was jealous?! This wasn't among the bounds of business relationships, this was in the bounds of romantic relationships, and Jumin wasn't making it very easy. Jaehee couldn't handle being trapped by Jumin and being unable to do things because he was jealous. She couldn't stand the though of him believing that yelling "That's an order!" would make her comply to rules she didn't agree with. She wasn't his slave. She didn't have to listen to him. She gritted her teeth and turned around.

"Jumin, I am not a toy, I am not a tissue, I am not a cat! You cannot play with me and my emotions until you are bored, you cannot use me and then throw me out, and you cannot order me around! You may have rules Jumin Han, but so do I, and I can be much scarier than you when I am angry, trust me on that! If you really want me and need me to stay, I suggest you let me go, before I don't come back." She snapped.

Jumin just stood there, dumbstruck, watching as Jaehee angrily stepped back towards the door, opening it, and then slammed it shut behind her. Jumin had never gotten to Jaehee like this. She had never actually told him off. They've fought before, sure, but she never told him about things like this, she never threatened him this way. The most threatening thing she'd said just proved Jumin that if he ever went over the edge and tried to keep her locked up to himself, it would only drive her further away. No matter what he tried, Jaehee was not fully committed to Jumin. She was still herself, still stubborn. She wasn't letting Jumin take full control. She was the owner of herself, not Jumin. And she made it clear. Jumin sat down on his bed, shaking his head. Out of all the women in the world, why did he have to fall for the one who was the hardest one to get, even after he technically already got her?

***

Jaehee was in Zen's room, waiting for him to tell her whatever he needed to say. She sat on the edge of his bed, dangling her feet off to the side. It was near identical to her and Jumin's room, but this one only had one bed and the view wasn't of the beach, it was of the tree line. When she looked out into the cluster of trees, she could still see the caution do not cross tape where they had found Jinsoo's body. Jaehee shivered and stopped looking out the window.

"Jaehee, I wanted to talk to you about something..." Zen said playing with his hair. Jaehee nodded. "Yes, what is it? Is everything alright?" Zen chuckled lightly and walked over to Jaehee, kneeling down in front of her. "You always worry about others, don't you? Even when you're the one who's in danger..." Zen said. Jaehee went pale. Danger? He didn't mean Jumin, did he? "The thing is... Jumin can't deal with a relationship. He just can't. He's too broken. If he loves you, he'll only hurt you." Zen said. So he was talking about Jumin. Jaehee felt her heartbeat racing. "What do you mean? I know how to keep him stable." She replied in a worried tone. "No one can keep him stable, you hear me? Jumin... he's going to hurt you. I don't want that to happen." Zen held Jaehee's chin up. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

Jumin opened the door.
"Jaehee, I'm sorry, I overre-"

He stopped midsententance as he watched Zen's lips crash into Jaehee's.

Clliiiiiffhanngerrr.... >:3 MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
Lololololol I Love you guyssss!!! 💛💛💛💛💛 ~TheWeeWeeaboo