17: Not Professional and Coffee Stained Memories

IM NOT DEAD!!! I'm just really really sick. =_= ugh. Anyways, FANFICTION!!

(Warning this is being written from a computer by a very, VERY sick potato. This whole chapter is just a large chunk of spelling errors and fluff)

ONE LAST THING!!!!

Should I do a face reveal?? Let me know of you want me to or not!!

Jumin woke up on the floor, his head banging. he reached up to feel a cool cloth placed on his forehead, and he unintentionally began to fiddle with his damp hair. he got up on his feet, feeling slightly better then earlier. 'Jaehee, wheres Jaehee?' He thought. He looked around the room and seen his assistant sleeping soundly with her phone next to her. He smiled. 'Was she taking care of me?' He looked down at the cloth that had been on his forehead. He had been squeezing it without intention, the water dripping onto the carpet in the hotel room. He felt himself blush. 'She must have got this for me when she got into the room. I wonder... Was she worried?' He put the cloth away in the washroom and grabbed his coat off of his bed, where Jaehee must have laid it to after finding him.

"You're up." Jumin turned. Jaehee was sat up a bit straighter, stretching. She got off her bed. "How are you feeling? Any better?" She asked him, feeling his head and somewhat shoving him. Jumin smiled. "I'm fine." He protested. Jaehee sighed. "Lie down, I'm still worried." Jumin shook his head in disagreement, but Jaehee forcefully shoved him onto the bed. Jumin, trying to catch his fall, grasped his assistants coat which tugged her down with him. She propped herself up, her face inches from Jumin's. Her cheeks inflamed red, causing Jumin to chuckle. "Who's burning up now?" He asked mockingly. Jaehee tried to pull away, but Jumin grabbed the back of her head and kept her firmly there. "M-Mr. Han?!" Jaehee stuttered. She quickly rolled over, away from her boss, but Jumin only took this as an advantage to pin her down to the bed. "What are you doing?! This is not professional!" Jaehee squeaked out. Jumin chuckled. "Do I look like I care?" There was a knock on the door and a woman — probably one of the hotels employees — came in. She looked at the two and blushed. "Nothing's going on!" Jumin said, getting off of his assistant quickly. Jaehee attempted to sit up. "W-We're just business partners!" She said. She fell to the floor. The woman giggled and nodded, leaving the room without speaking a word, but left a small tray on one of the dressers.

Jumin reached out his hand in an effort to help Jaehee, but instead Jaehee got up and coldly pushed him away. "You made me look like an idiot!" Jaehee called out with a sigh. Jumin shook his head. "You were doing a good enough job of that on your own." He protested. Jaehee shot him an icy stare before flopping onto her bed with a groan. Jumin checked the tray that was brought in for them and smiled. "Whoever caught us in action-" "Shut up." Jaehee groaned. "-left us coffee." Jaehee sat upright. "Coffee?" She asked curiously, tilting her head to the side like a curious dog. Jumin chuckled at his assistants change in behavior and began to pour some. Jaehee quickly got up and hurried over to him. Jumin handed her one of the cups and poured some for himself. Jaehee took a sip of the coffee with no hesitation. "Oh! It's hot!" Jaehee said, pulling the cup away from her mouth quickly. She pulled it away a little too quickly, because some of it sloshed (never thought I'd be using that word... sloshed... why is that even a word??) over the other side of the cup, landing on Jumin. "Mr. Han!" Jaehee yelled without intention. She put a hand to her mouth and placed the cup down. "Oh shit, I'm sorry!" She said, feeling her face heat up with embarrassment. Jumin hissed at the pain, grabbing his leg, his eyes shut tightly. "I'm sorry!" Jaehee said again. She started crying. Why was she crying? Jumin knew it was an accident... why was she so distraught over it?