21: Spiders and Security

That's a camel spider. They're in Egypt. You're welcome for the nightmares. :3

Jaehee was getting dressed in the bathroom. At the least she wasn't crying in there. Jumin unzipped his suitcase and flicked through his stuff, finding his pills. He rathered to take them without Jaehee around, it made him feel uncomfortable when she was there. He originally intended that Jaehee would never know that he was mentally unstable, but for her own safety Jumin had to let her know.

{Flashback}

"You're not doing drugs, are you?" Jaehee had said as she walked into Jumin's office. It was the first time anyone had ever walked in on Jumin taking his medication. Jumin quickly shoved them back into his drawer, his face turning red. Jaehee giggled. "Oh, come on now, I'm only teasing!" She said. She placed a stack of papers onto his desk and left.

Jumin explained later on in his his office to Jaehee that he didn't find her teasing funny and that the pills were for certain issues he had. Jaehee seemed extremely regretful, explaining that she thought the pills were just to prevent migraines and she thought nothing of them. She was telling the truth, and that was quite clear. "If you don't mind my asking sir... what exactly are the pills for?" Jaehee had asked. Jumin shook his head and looked out the window. He couldn't tell Jaehee, he couldn't entrust her with his demented thoughts. It would scare her. "I'm not going to go into it." He said. He turned to his assistant. "Do you feel safe around me?" Jumin asked out of the blue. "Well, of course. I have no meaning to feel unsafe." Jaehee replied. Jumin nodded and turned completely to the window so he couldn't see his assistant. "If you ever feel like that safety and security that you experience is beginning to fade, stay away from me. I'm more dangerous then you think." He told her. "W-Why?" Jaehee asked cautiously. "How are you dangerous?" Jumin sighed. "My issues.... are mental." He confessed. He heard Jaehee's heels clicking against the floor. It was bright out so it was hard to see any sort of reflection against the glass, but there was a very faint image of his assistant coming closer to him. He tended up. "Do you... think anything different of me?" Jumin asked, not making eye contact. "Of course not." Jaehee said, her voice strong. "I think of you no less or no more than before, Mr. Han. This is just a personal opinion but... I feel as though everyone's mind is fucked up in one way or another." Jumin chuckled. "Was that a swear word, assistant Kang?" Jumin asked. He turned now to see his assistants face completely red. "Well..." Jaehee sighed. "My apologies, sir, I won't do it again." Jumin smiled at her. "No need, it's just a word." "An improper word, not one you speak of to your boss." Jaehee corrected him. Jumin smiled. "No, it's a perfect way to describe my brain. Fifty shades of fucked up." The two were silent. "Please, never give me the idea that you've watched that movie." "Okay, I won't give you the idea that I did, I'll just tell you; I've watched it."
"Shut up."
"More then once."
"Please just... be quiet."
"It's not kinky enough for me, though."
"...Mr. Han I'm leaving, I'm in my office if you need me."
"It needed more-"
"Goodbye, Mr. Han!!"

{Flashback end}

Jumin took his pills, but took one extra. After what happened with Jaehee he assumed that it would help ease his thoughts. He sighed. "Hopefully the rest of the day will remain oka-" Jumin was cut off by a scream in the bathroom. He raced towards the door and tried to open it. Locked. "Jaehee!" Jumin called out, banging on the door. "Jaehee are you alright?!" The door unlocked and Jumin burst in...

To find Jaehee dressed in just a navy blue skirt, dark tights and a lace bra. His face flushed red. "Umm..." he fiddled with his tie and looked away. "J-Jumin!!" Jaehee squealed. She pointed. "L-Look!!" Jumin looked into the corner of the room to where Jaehee was pointing to see a huge bug bigger then his hand. He almost screamed, but he regained composure. "What the hell is that?!" He asked. Jaehee winced. "It's a c-camel spider, Jumin kill it!!" Jumin looked at her as if she had 4 heads. "The hell do you mean, kill it?!?!" He asked. Jaehee sat on the floor, shaking and wincing. "P-Please!!" She said. The spider began crawling over to the door. "PLEASE!!" She said again. "Fuck that!!" Jumin said, backing up. "You know Judo, you kill it!! I mean, it's just a spider, right?!" Jaehee raced to the door, smacking into Jumin and knocking him over. He pushed himself up and found himself on top of Jaehee, pinning her down. "J-Jumin!!" Jaehee gasped. Jumin smirked. "What? Finding this awkward?" He leaned down so their noses touched. Jaehee's eyes went wide. Jumin smiled as he felt Jaehee hands on his back. "Hey, t-that tickles!!" He said with a chuckle. His laughing stopped once he saw his assistants hands were protectively covering chest, trying to stop Jumin from seeing any cleavage. "It's... it's on my back, isn't it?" Jumin asked. Jaehee nodded. Jumin screamed and ran to the balcony door, but smacked into the glass instead. Jaehee laughed at him.