25: She Doesn't Know Him.

I honestly just can't do this anymore. My entire life is starting to feel completely broken and destroyed. I'm trying my hardest to update but as soon as I got confident... personal things happened. I can't really say too much on here, but here are some of the topics I'm going through, and no not all of these things are directly related to me, are...: financial trouble, family feuds, anxiety, depression, bullying, self hate, sleep deprived, cancer. Someone really close to me has been diagnosed with cancer, and although she isn't telling me what's wrong exactly, I know it's really bad. When I went to see her in the hospital.... she looked dead. Her face was so, so pale.... it wasn't even white. It was grey. She's always so bubbly and happy, and now she's... a shell of herself. I'm gonna stop this and write actual story stuff. And, if Hannah happened to be reading this so she can taunt me like the bitch she is, No, I do not do this for attention. I do this so I can write, and I'd rather people who don't know me know my struggles then people who are close to me. To be honest, I just want this all to end. Right. On with the story.

WARNING SHORT CHAPTER!!!
————————

Jaehee screamed, falling backwards onto the floor, breathing heavily. She started shaking. I'm in love with a murderer, she thought, her eyes locking to Jumin's. And he warned me. And I ignored him. I'm always cautious, always alert. So, why around him did I let my guard down?! Jaehee knew already why she let her guard down. Love, pity, and lies. Jaehee tried to get up herself, but her hands were shaking too wildly and her knees felt like they were numb. She couldn't hold up herself if her life depended on it — which it kind of did.

Jumin chuckled. "Relax, it's just me." He said with a smile. He was only wearing his underwear and deep down — although she would never admit it — Jaehee still thought he was hot as all hell. Jumin held out his hand, a smile still plastered on his face. "Here, let me help you up." Jaehee normally would have blushed and grasped his hand, muttering a thank you and averting her eyes from his bare chest. But now... all Jaehee could think about was everything he had done for her. How much he had shown her. How much that murder cared. She could still taste his lips on hers and smell his rose-like scent. Her mind was telling her to get the fuck out and call the cops, but her heart.... her heart was tearing down, trying to keep itself together, trying to work against her mind to push away his murderous actions and hold on to the real Jumin Han. But... to be honest.... who was Jumin Han? A business man, a cat lover, a loving person, a flirt, kind, generous (sometimes), smart...

... And a psychopath. A murderer. A broken down mental nutcase. Jaehee doesn't know him. She's never known him. She could never understand. And she gets that... but she got the message too late. She got the message after she agreed to stay. After she promised to make herself understand.

"Hello? Are you going to stay on the floor forever?" Jumin asked. The way the sun hit his hair made it look brown, and his grey eyes seemed to sparkle as they looked to Jaehee. Jaehee had to think quickly; abandon her promises to the one she loved and save other innocent people from this murderous psychopath, or lie to herself that everything was normal and risk her own life by letting this broken, torn, insane man love her while pretending that he was still the man she always knew — or thought she knew — all along?

"Are you okay Jaehee?" Jumin asked, no longer smiling, his voice heavy with concern.

Then Jaehee made her choice.

Not even a choice.

She made a mistake.

"Yes, I'm fine." She said, and she grasped Jumin's hand. He pulled her up quickly and she fell forward, falling into his chest and pushing him onto the bed. They sat there like that for a while, and then Jumin laughed.

"We really need to stop running into each other like this." He said with a laugh. Jaehee blushed. "Y-Yeah," she stuttered. "We do." Jumin looked at Jaehee, but he wasn't looking at her eyes. He was looking at her lips. Before Jaehee could think twice, Jumin pressed his lips to hers. It was a soft, cold, passionate kiss. And it sucked Jaehee in. She knew the kiss. She knew this side of Jumin. And it was the only side he was going to let her see. If he was going to do that... then... Jaehee didn't see any harm in going along with it. Pretending that they were fine. She just wanted love, and that's what she was getting from Jumin. Maybe that made her as crazy or even crazier then him, but she didn't care.

She smiled, and then kissed back.

Actions speak louder then words, and that one kiss told Jumin that he had Jaehee right where he wanted her. She was his, and anyone who was going to try and separate them were going to pay with their lives.

Including Jaehee.

----------------

AN: 953 words. I wanted to write more but I'm just so... ugh. I'm sorry. I love you guys, I'm sorry I've been a stupid son of a bitch lately but I'm just trying to keep everything together. The thing is, I can't.

I love you guys, even when I don't update I'm thinking of you 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛 ~TheWeeWeeaboo