31: True Feelings.

IM BACK BITCHES!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry, I'm not dead. You're not that lucky yet!!!!
Anyways, enough jibber jabber, I have a schedule now and I'm READY TO WRITE!!!

WOO(zi)

...
I'll drag my koreaboo ass home.

___

Jumin dropped the note. Everything in his world was spinning, and he felt like he might collapse. She left, literally left. She was gone, gone home, gone away, gone because of him. Because she couldn't take it. Because he stepped over the line. Jumin leaned against the dresser, attempting to feel some kind of stability.

He needed her. This wasn't some cliche love story, this was just a man who had torn himself apart with his own emotions, and was being slowly built back together by a woman who he was contemplating wether or not to be his assistant in the first place. She didn't know it. She didn't notice who she was or her true importance until she had gone too deep, until her mind was as shattered as his, because of his. It was his fault. His fault she was like this. His fault someone was dead. Granted, the one he killed was a hitman bound to kill more people, but he was still just a human. Jumin wasn't. Jumin was just broken. Living in a shell, a shadow of his father, as he attempted to make everyone think he was this great businessman with this great life and lots of women bowing at his feet. The only woman he really wanted, didn't seem to want the same.

He began to ponder, "had Jaehee ever really loved him?" Sincerely? Did she love him, or was she just saying she did because she cared — but didn't care too much — about her boss? Her employer? Her friend? Had Jumin taken it to far? Had he scared Jaehee into a relationship? Were any of their moments real? Which ones were and which ones weren't?

He shook his head, grabbing his phone and dialing Jaehee's cell. No one picked up, except for the voicemail. He redialed. He redialed again. Hearing her voice on endless repeat as he wracked his mind for a plan. What was he supposed to do? She had to be at the airport, but how long had she been there? When was her flight? Why wouldn't she pick up her phone? Was she physically hurt? Did Zen forge her handwriting and kidnap her? Were any of his thoughts sensible?

He raced over to Zen's room, explained his situation. As he stood there, pacing in the room, pulling at his own hair in utter distress, the red eyed male chuckled.

"Jumin, Jumin, Jumin. You're overreacting~ She's going to be at home, so all you need to do is wait until your project thingy is done and go after her." He said. Jumin snapped his fingers.
"You're right.. Zen, for once you're actually right! Jaehee's going home, so I'll go with her now!"
"Jumin, uh-"
"She was probably scared! Just ran off because she was confused!"
"No, Jumin I think-"
"She needs me right now, needs me to protect her, and-"
"JUMIN, SHE DOESN'T NEED ANYBODY!" Zen yelled. Jumin froze on the spot.
"She wants to be alone! Just leave her alone! God, you're so damn clingy! She needs space to think and figure out her feelings. She doesn't need you, she never needed you! She had things under control herself! Granted, she needed a job after she left school, but as an employer and a lover the relationships and needs are completely different! God, just because you have money don't assume every woman wants you. Jaehee isn't like that! She wants the little things, simple things from a loving person! Simple gestures! Can you give her that? No! She'd honestly be better off with MC then you!" Zen ranted.

Jumin froze. Zen was right. Zen was right in everything. Or, well, Zen was right from what he had seen.

Zen had been mainly on the guidelines of Jumin and Jaehee's relationship; both romantic and business. He never liked Jumin, and Jaehee was just Jumins helper, so both of them Zen had a tendency of ignoring. But, when he realizes Jaehee is in the relationship with her boss, basically he starts putting moves on her. He wants to prove he's better then Jumin at romance. All Zen has seen from Jumin and Jaehee are business relations, some quick witty remarks here and there about the things they distaste about each other, and Jumin's constant denial.
"I hear enough of you at the office."
"It's strictly a business matter."
"I can't have you sick."
"I can't have you injured."
"You're the only one I can trust. Obviously, you're my assistant."
All things he's said to force Jaehee, and himself, into believing it's strictly a business relationship when it's clearly not. They were obviously way too close to each other to be merely business partners, and both of them knew the others fatal flaw. Jumin knew of Jaehee's stress, and Jaehee knew of Jumin's mental disorders.
Jumin never really found Jaehee's stress a problem, as she usually could make herself seem fine or be done whining by the end of the day, yet now that he stepped back and seen all the pressure he put on her, he broke.