Chapter 5: The French Language and Breast Measurements

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING!! ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I based all of the French in here off of knowledge and a book. Be warned, it's all probably wrong. I also donnot speak Korean very well and maybe you don't either so I will use English, although I'm portraying it as if Jaehee and Jumin are speaking Korean although it is written down as English words. You'll see in a second. You also don't really need to know French or anything too much for this chapter, it's mainly just bits and pieces that usually confuse Jaehee so there is no need to really know what they're saying, unless you want to search it up or if you want me to explain it to you. I gladly will do so if you need me to. ^^

BTW I write stories on my iPad so if you're reading this on your phone or computer or anything else that is not an iPad it will look much, MUCH different.

Once the plane finally landed, it was around 8:00 in the morning and the boss and his assistant were starved and tired. The worst part of it all was that they:

1) had to find their luggage

2) needed to check into the hotel

3) get to the "dinner reservations" by 12:00

4) Jumin had something planned for later on that night (no it's not sex you dirty minded fuckers and you know who you are XD)

The pair had waited by the conveyer belt for their luggage and concluded that their luggage was probably considered "lost" due to the fact that it took them 10 hours and 50 minutes to fly there. Jumin sighed and checked around to find out where the luggage could have possibly been while Jaehee headed over to the food court to get something, the two planning to meet at a small booth near the food court. By the time Jumin had tracked down his and his assistants luggage and went to their meeting spot, she was nowhere to be found. Which, she should have been since Jumin had taken 40 minutes and there was no way in hell that it took that long to order food. He finally found his assistant standing up with a book in her hands. Jumin shook his head and called out for her. She raised her gaze to meet his and raced over to her boss. "Sir, I can't speak French!" Jaehee whisper-yelled. Jumin shook his head. "They asked me something in French and I told them 'I can't speak french' and they had no idea what the hell I was saying! Then they started speaking another language and I still didn't understand!" Jumin put his head in his hands. "What languages do you know?" "Korean! That's it!" Jumin shook his head. "The next time I hire an assistant I'll make sure they speak more then one language." "Y-You can't be serious sir... please say you're kidding."

***

After the food court endeavor the two gave up on food and just left to get to the hotel with their luggage. When the two had arrived, Jaehee was quite surprised at how luxurious the hotel was. "Whoah... what is this place?" She asked. "Champs Elysees Plaza." Jumin answered her. Jaehee nodded and started bringing in her luggage. She began to twiddle her thumbs as her boss talked to the hotel manager in French, which was still a completely foreign language to her. "Oh, qui est la belle femme que tu as avec toi?" The manager asked, staring at Jaehee. Jaehee froze. "Is he talking to me, Mr. Han?" Jaehee whispered to her boss. Jumin chuckled. "Not really." Jumin turned back to the manager. "C'est mon assistant, Jaehee Kang. Elle ne parle pas français." Jaehee sighed. "What are you saying?!" She whined. Jumin chuckled. "Come on, Assistant Kang, let's head to our room." Jaehee nodded in agreement.