Chapter 39

"How long left?" Dan whined like a toddler. "We are literally in your city Dan, & we're only ten minutes away" You replied, carefully plopping an imperial mint in your mouth as you hummed down the road. "London traffic is intense, we could probably walk faster" You complained, stopping at a traffic light for the eight thousandth time. "Now do you see why Phil & just use public transportation?" He turned to you, like he was proving a point. "Well its either constang traffic lights or some dodgy guys disease, you choose" You argues playfully.

Shortly after, you pulled up onto the kirb of the pavement/sidewalk next to their apartment. "I'm so excited to see Phil again" You said, starting the long journey up the never ending stairs. "Dammit, I hate these stairs" You complained. To the average person, these stairs weren't that big of a deal, but to a couch potato like you, it felt like the bleep test all over again.

"Well, I won't have to climb them again soon" He said, a small smile on his face. That's right, Dan and Phil were moving.

(me and my friend legit cried. Like I'm happy that they're moving because they wanted to but I have major separation issues so yeah... I get attached to everything. Let's not talk about the time I cried because they threw the damn ironing board out OKAY)

"I'll miss the apartment" You pouted, thinking about when they announced they were moving to London together through your old grainy laptop five years ago. "I won't" Dan huffed comically, finally reaching the mountain that was the staircase. He opened the door to find Phil in the hallway, seemingly taking things out his room and putting them into boxes.

His head quickly turned and an excited, warm smile developed on his face. "Dan, Y/N!" He walked towards you, giving Dan an incredibly long hug first. You felt a pang of guilt for keeping them apart for so long and then giggled, rolling your eyes at yourself.

"Hey, how was it?" Phil asked, finally enveloping you in a hug. Phil's hugs were great. "It was good, thanks!" You said, only realising now how much you had missed Phil.

Most of the house was still full as Dan told Phil not to pack without him. "Phil, do not pack until I get back because I will feel incredibly guilty, got it?" You recall him saying, especially articulate that time. There were a few open boxes spotted around the lounge, with various things such as plants and plushies. There were four whole box dedicated to their extensive DVD collection and their board games in the corner.

"Tea?" Phil asked, poking his head out from behind the door as you sat down. "I'm good, thanks" You replied as Dan sat next to you.

Phil shortly returned with two cups of tea, one for him, one for Dan. "So, what are we doing today?" Dan asked. "I'm packing my room" Phil replied, stretching his back. He sunk into the couch with heavy bags under his eyes. "It looks like you've done enough packing today" Dan laughed. "Yeah, come do something with us" You smiled. "But we've only got three weeks till we have to be out" Phil replied. "Yeah, exactly. Three weeks" Dan gave him a face, suggesting that that was a lot of time. Phil laughed "When you rush things, it never works out well"

"So, what are we as a trio doing today?" Dan asked, ignoring Phil's protests to 'be organised' and 'on top of schedule'. "We could see a movie or something" You suggested, remembering the cinema not too far from their flat.

Grudgingly, Phil tugs on his shoes and joins you (due to Dan's consistent insisting) as you head for the cinema.

The smell of sweet popcorn explodes as you walk into the enormous building, reaching all the way up to the ceiling that was always very high. Phil smiled a little, glad he had came.

"Hey can we get three tickets for (pick a movie) please?" Dan asks, giving a smile to the woman behind the counter. They end up taking forever so you and Phil casually end up going to the Pick N Mix section. Like, totally by accident, you begin to fill your bags with various sweets, all very different from each other. They practically fell in them! Well, that's what you told Dan as you sat down in your seats, handing him his bag that somehow appeared from nowhere.

He rolled his eyes and sat down, taking the bag. "You guys can't be trusted. Still, good choice" He said as the adverts started.

"Dude"

"Yeah?"

"We don't have juice. This is a critical error in your behalf "

"Well, I thought you and Phil were on food patrol, I mean you found these bags all by yourself" He smiled.

"Fine, fine. " You stood up, giving him a sly look before walking go get juice (pop/soda)

The long carpenter hall was busier, mostly all pushing against you. Awkward. "Excuse me, thank. Excu- ah!" You grunted as someone was pushed into you, and their popcorn spilled over you. "Stupid teens!" A familiar voice shouted

"Felix, Marzia? Hey guys! Here, come into the side. We're safer there" You joked. "I'm so sorry" Marzia picked a bit of popcorn off you as you walked back into the entrance. "Don't worry about it" You replied, giving her a warm smile.

After a brief catch up in the queue, you ordered your drinks and they got a new popcorn. "Three? Are you here with anyone or are you just really thirsty?" Felix laughed. "I'm here with Dan and Phil" You replied, laughing back. "What movie are you watching?" She asked. "Oh, its //movie name//" You said, starting to walk back.

"Us too!" She said excitedly. And with that, you all walked back and watched a great movie with great people. Not to mention your great boyfriend.

~~~

Yo frens

I know its been a while. Soreeeeee

BUT

I have a few books that I've started writing. Idk when I'll release them (they're Dan x readers dw) but I have more time to edit them so i'm happier with them.

Can you tell I don't really like this book now? Idk, I just don't like the plot, I can't find the motivation to write this,  I'm a lot happier with the books I've started writing so I'll finish this one soon. Just a heads up :))

Once again, sorry for the wait xox

Love - L x