Chapter 2

As you boarded the plane, your mum turned to you. "We can't sit together, I'm sorry. They have a very strict seating plan for the weight measuring out" she said, looking stressed. She wasn't really making sense, as she was blabbering. "That's fine" You replied, but it wasn't.

8 hours next to some stranger who will want to know about your backstory, sharing arm rests, their snoring, generally being annoying and unhygenic, wanting to play I Spy. Ugh. Just concentrate on editing your storytime video and collab with IIsuperwomanII, and avoid all human interaction.

Just as the plane started moving, you quickly opened my macbook. You had already took it out of your carry on. Flying made you slightly nervous, so you put on the gaming video. Only Dan and Phil could make you feel less panicky/anxious. Right when Undyne was bashing the tomatoes, you got a light tap on the shoulder.

Not now. It had barely been 5 minutes! What do headphones mean? Don't speak to me! An unspoken rule. You wanted to be left alone, but this was going to be your flying companion for another 8 hours. So you have to least try to make some interaction. You slowly turned your head to see a tall man, about 6'3. He had a deep black fringe and the brighest colour of blue eyes imaginable you could have ever seen and covered them with glasses. He had a Steven King book on his lap.

Phil Godamn Lester.

You opened your mouth but no words came out."Good choice of entertainment" he cheered to me, gesturing to my laptop " O-oh, yeah, um, I-Im a huge f-fan." You spluttered, shaking. This was unbelievable.

"Oh really? Thanks! Look, Dan!"

Phil leant back in his chair to reveal Dan

Dan

Howell.

Looks like its time to get aquatinted.

--------------------

A/N: Hello, L here. I don't know how regularly I'll be posting here. I have another story, which is going to be about school life. Fake friends, homework, crushes. The whole lot. I have high hopes for it.

I'm really looking forward to this book, expect a lot of chapters!

P.S: This is not a smut and will remain that way.

P.P.S: New chapter tomorrow!

Love - L x