Chapter 28

(Y/C means your country)

You awoke to loud screams of laughter and a cold wave of water on your face. You bolted upwards to see everyone recording you. Phil and Zoe stood directly above you with empty pans, which had held water.

Well, not anymore.

"OHHHH MY GOD YOU ARE DEAD!" You screamed. "Ohh my god, what has happened to me?!" He shouted.

(Stress mushroom fam)

"Mmh, whatever" Dan mumbled after a few seconds and snuggled back into the now cold and wet carpet. "Get up" You laughed, grabbing a nearby water bottle and pouring it over his head.

"No!" He laughed and grabbed the bottle, turned it round and squirted it in you face. You gasped, shocked at the sudden burst of coldness.

~

You shoved your grey baggy hoodie on, along with your ripped black jeans and grey vans. A casual outfit (for me anyways. Just inspo)

You had all planned to go out today, see where the day takes you. "Dan!" You laughed as he ruffled your hair, which was sitting PERFECTLY he messed it up (mines never does haha) "It's our last day, Danny" You whined. "We'll make it our best then" He smiled slightly down at you and reached for your hand.

~

"Look, bubble tea!" Phil pointed to the small colourful shop. "Let's do it!" You yelled, dragging Dan into the shop with you. You sat on the spinny stool and twirled around, your legs straight out.
"Attractive" Dan gave an unimpressed smirk but soon, a grin spread across his cheeks, which you pinched.

"Ahh, get off" He giggled and grabbed yours. "Your adorable" He smirked and placed a kiss on your cheek.

~

"Oh my god! It isn't- no it can't be!" You heard a group of people behind you murmuring as you walked down a wide lonely street surrounded with shops. You quickly looked behind you too see a bunch of teenagers walking behind you."IT IS! Hi!" A girl screamed and caused a chain reaction.

A boy walked straight up to you, a shy smile and bright blue eyes filled with happiness. "Hi Y/N, umm... Could I speak to you over there? In private?" He asked, looking around nervously.

"Sure!" You said and walked over to the other side of the wide high street path.

"I'm, umm, bisexual" He said anxiously.

"And I haven't told anyone. Well, except you and my older sister. I just wanted to say thank you" You were shocked. Thanking you? What had you ever done for him? "I'm sorry, but why?" You asked.

"During your Q&A video, you spoke about how you dealt with hate and becoming yourself, finding who you really are. You told us all to never be ashamed of who we are. It's sort of my life motto now" He giggled slightly.

You felt so emotional. You helped him?

"I was so scared to tell anyone. Until I saw your video from a few weeks ago 'Reacting to viral videos' You remember when you saw the offensive video and you told us to never be afraid of what people think of us?" You nodded slightly, shocked.

"I've decided to tell my friends. Today, in fact. I hope they'll be supportive" He bit his lip.

"Hey, just remember that I'll always accept you" You hugged him, your vision becoming misty. "I'm positive it will be okay" You whispered.

You both wandered back over to everyone, wiping a few tears away which had managed to escape.

"Are you okay?" Phil asked, putting his arm over your shoulder. You nodded, afraid if you said anything you would lose it completely. You signed a few things, took pictures and had a few conversations with them all. Before everyone left, you hugged the blue eyes boy again. "Tweet me how it goes" You whispered in his ear. And with that, you left him, feeling amazing.

"Ugh, thank you Alfie" (that autocorrected to Zalfie wtf) you said as you sipped on your gingerbread latte. "I'm so tired" you moaned as you say in a warm Starbucks booth.

You shopped, now ya dropped.

You rested your head on Dan's shoulder, gazing out the window. God, you wouldn't be able to leave him when the time came. Everything about him was irresistible. It would be so lonely back in Y/C (if you live in England, guess what you live in Scotland now, we can be frends)

When you were gone, everyone else who you lived with had been moving your stuff into your new place. It would be weird, to not to home to your family. But instead, going to another house where you cooked constantly and didn't have someone to talk to always. Meh, that's what takeout and the Internet is for.

"Alright there?" Dan asked, pulling you out of your day dream. "What? Yeah, I'm fine" You smiled up at him reassuringly. He kissed your forehead and took a sip of his candy cane hot chocolate.

~

"I think I'm going to turn in" Phil said sleepily. Everyone had left, either to catch their plane or to pack for their plane journey because they're too lazy to do it before. "Really? We don't have to be there for another 6 hours" Dan replied, checking his phone.

"I know. But it's your last few hours together" Phil hugged you, you said your goodbyes and walked out into the snow.

(Btw it's the start of November and it snowed here so dil with my love for Christmas)

"Let's get outta here" Dan grabbed your hand and lead you outside.

Suddenly, your phone buzzed.

New DM from: MysticMarkBibo

"I told them. They still love me. Thank you Y/N. You changed my life 💕👬"

You smiled and slipped your phone back into your hoodie pocket, ready to spend your final hours with Howell for a while.

------------------
A/N: I'M BACKKK!! Hey hey hey peeps Lilly's back in business.

I'll let myself out, I'm so sorry

I know this is short and rubbish but I really wanted to update so I'm sorry.

My shows are over so I can update more for you but I'VE BEEN ABANDONED AT SCHOOL It was a good friends final day today so yah that's a bummer. And she only told us TODAY SO I COULDN'T EMOTIONALLY PREPARE.

Also I'm getting TABINOF AND DAPGO IM LITERALLY DYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway, I love you guys, thank you for the continuos support 💕

Love - L x