Chapter 24

(Please read A/N)

"P-Pj?" You stuttered, shocked. Why Pj? Out of everyone, what had you done to deserve this?

"Pj, delete it!" Dan shrieked.

Pj kept opening his mouth, like he wasn't sure what to say. He quickly grabbed his phone and began tapping rapidly.

"Pj, what the hell?!"
"Why?!"
"What is wrong with you!"

Everyone started shouting, including you.

He shrinked into the corner, a tear escaping. "I-It's fo-for Phil!" He said, pointing a shaking finger to a very anxious Phil.

"Phil!! What did I do?" Dan shrieked. Dan looked crushed.

"What! I didn't do anything Pj!" Phil shouted back.

You walked away from everyone, a tear rolling down your cheek.

•••••{Hotel room}•••••

"Wha- why?" You asked, face creased.
Everyone had left you and Pj alone in his hotel room, (wash your mind out with soap) including Dan. He wanted to speak to Phil alone.

"I uhhh, done it for Phil." He spat, staring at the ground.

"Yeah, I know already. Did he know?"

"What? No! Please don't blame him, it was all me. He didn't even know." He trailed off.

"But- Why?" You whined.

"Phil; he was always sad. He felt left out. Dan doesn't speak to him anymore since he met you" Pj stammered.

You thought about it. Well, he was right. Dan had spent the whole trip with you.

"He came to me about it. He confided in me. He told me that at Gardaland, he never even asked him to go in any rides with him. He didn't offer to sit next to him, or invite him on rides or get pictures. Heck, he never said a word to him that day"

You twiddled your thumbs, feeling guilty.

"In Venice, he just walked with you. Even when we all walked past the famous Magnum shop they had dreamed of seeing together, he never even bothered with him. And during the earthquake, Dan walked away from him!"

"But, why didn't Phil say anything?" You asked. You felt horrible.

"Phil? He's too nice. He wanted Dan to happy. He sacrificed his own damn happiness for you Y/N"

"I feel so ba--"

"That's why I started that account. I thought if I threatened to split you, you would. And Phil would be happy again."

"Yeah, but that's no reason to ever do that to someone Pj"

"Y/N, Phil was showing early signs of depression"

You and Pj both say in an uncomfortable silence for a long time.

"Pj?" You quietly mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"What's... what's the "truth"

Pj tensed and shifted uncomfortably.

"You know, it's not really my place to say-"

"Pj, please" You pleaded, finally making eye contact.

"Uhhhh well..." He scratched the back of his neck and darted his eyes around the room nervously.

"Y- you uhhhhh Y- you uhhhhhh... ummmmm- well, ehhh, ummmm"

"Nevermind Pj" You said, standing up.

"Y/N, are we friends?" He asked.

"Hell no" You answered slamming the door behind you.

-----------------------------------------
A/N: YO YO YO PEEPS! I'll let myself out, I'm so sorry.

3K MOTHER EFFAS!!!!! Jokes aside, I feel amazing. I can't believe that my little shitty book got this far. I'm so proud! In, like, 2 days we went from 400 reads to 3K reads, so you probably can guess my excitement. Actually, you probably couldn't. Sowwy!

I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. This was so short and bad AHHHH I'm sorry guys. Writers block sucks and so does life right now. I want to write so much, but I dunno. I feel like I can't write to much lately because of writers block. I don't want to post rubbish chapters because I don't want to put it out there and you all deserve so much more ❤️

New book! It's called "thoughts" It's just my rants, veiws, opinions, poems, drawings, recommendations, memes or whatever floats around up in my head.

My first chapter is up and obviously it's about Dan & Phil because I love them more than life itself. So, if you wanna go check that out, then go for it I guess.

So please, be patient with me because I'm dealing with a few crappy things so I feel unmotivated sometimes. ❤️

Love - L x