50K Q&A

(That picture has nothing to do with anything but you need to understand this. Scottish people, please relate 😹😹)

First of all...

50K! I don't understand! I am so proud of me and my little corner of Wattpad, and I'm glad you're all here to share it with me. I love reading your comments and seeing how much you love it, it makes my day.

ENOUGH SAPPY CRAP!

Q: Danni_PhanTrash
What inspired you to write 'Domestic', and why is it named such???

A: I read 'Louder' which I am assumed almost all of you have read, and I wanted to something like that. Not copying story-wise, I just thought "I love writing, I love Dan (Phil too obvs but I find Dan more relatable and he is one good looking man)" Idk, I wanted to be creative with my Dan-Crush. It's named 'domestic' because of the way it ends. (I thought it was super original wHOOPS)

Q: cinnamonslippers
How the heck are you such a good writer? I suck at writing! But you are literally one of the best fanfiction writers I've ever seen.

Really?! Thank you! I used to read for hours before bed when I knew little to nothing about technology, so maybe that???¿¿?¿

Q: cinnamonslippers
How did you find a new plot line? Finding a good plot line is like finding a shiny Pokemon...

A: I didn't actually think it was that creative! I did want to it to be different from other ones, because it can get repetitive. So I'm really happy it's different! Also, nice rEFRENCE.

Q: 419emma
Do you write smut? 😉

A: NO YA NASTY. If I ever tried, I'd cringe and laugh uncontrollably because I'm immature af. (Don't worry, not judging 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋)

Yah, so that's all the questions I got. Thank you if you sent one in, I really appreciate this, it was fun! Anyway, here. Have some D&P posts:

 Have some D&P posts: