Chapter 26

"Phil, Phil, Phil" You repeated, and squeezed your eyes shut, grabbing  Phil's hand. (Your FRIENDS THOUGH DON'T WORRY nothing spicy)

The so called 'followers' who 'loved' you were banging on car doors, shouting things about Phan and how you weren't good enough for Dan. Maybe you weren't. Negative thoughts swarmed your brain. What if...

Bzzzzz...

"Dan! Where are you?!" You asked, trembling. You shakily pressed the speaker button so Phil could communicate also. "Security isn't far away. Stay in the car, please. You too Phil. I can't let either of you get hurt. We're coming down so-"

"No Dan! Go back! I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me" You whined. "They already hurt Zoe, please Dan"

"I'm not leaving you two there"

You looked out the window with a few tears down you face, out of fear and over whelming emotions. Almost everyone noticed how much it was hurting you- Well, Phil mostly and backed off. Still, around 15 girls and boys surrounded the car.

"Right guys, clear off" 6 intimidating security guards suddenly appeared and tried to clear everyone away but as soon as the car doors opened the crowd of almost 100 hyped up and tried to get past them.

"Phil, Y/N!" You heard Dan shout over the screams of Phangirls. He squeezed through the protests and bodies of the guards and they screams of Phangirls to hold you tight. An arm left your waist and he pulled Phil in for a hug also.

"Quickly" A guard instructed and 3 of them tightly surrounded you.

Despite the crowds several attempts at getting in, the buff guards managed to keep their tight circle all the way to Zalfie's room where the group was and protected the outside of it.

As soon as the door closed, you locked the door as instructed and ran to Zoe.

"Zoe, I'm so sorry, it's all my fault" You asked, a wiping a few tears away shakily. "It wasn't your fault. It's okay" Zoe embraced you which you accepted and cried into her shoulder.

As you began to stop crying, Zoe released you. Shortly after, Dan sat behind you, placing his hands on your thighs and resting his head on your shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I am now"

•••••{time skip b'cause laziness}•••••

"6 medium margarita pizzas and 6 cokes" Zoe said through the phone. "Okay. Okay, yes. 20 minutes? M'kay, thank you!"

You and Dan were sat on the bed. You were sitting in between his legs, which were sprawled apart. His head rested on your shoulder and was drawing circles on your thighs with his thumbs. Your head lay against his chest, just enough to hear a faint heartbeat. Occasionally, Dan would kiss your cheek which always left you with a huge smile.

Bzzzzzzz...

(I'm Scottish so we say Mum here but if you're American just pretend it says Mom ty)

Mum: Hello sweetie! 💕
You: Hi mum!
Mum: How's Vidcon been so far?
You: Last day tomorrow! Don't want it to end. But it's been amazing so far, as well as Italy.
Mum: Ahh, well we'll be home soon.

Then it hit you. You'd have to leave Dan. You wouldn't see him anymore. No more late night cuddles, walks or meaningless talks. (Hey, that rhymes) Well, you could still have your meaningless talks. On Skype. Whilst he's hours away.

No more random kisses or surprise hugs from behind, chats over Starbucks or standing on your tip toes to kiss him.

A small tear escaped your brimming eyes. "What's wrong?" Dan whispered, wrapping his arms around you waist.

"I don't want to leave you"

"Let's go do something" Dan whispered. "What, why?" You looked at him, a mischievous grin spread across both of your faces. "Well, tomorrow is our last day here"

"Good case Howell"

Everyone was startled by you and Dan's sudden outburst of movement. "Jesus! Where are you going?!" Zoe laughed.

"Nowhere! Don't eat our pizzas!" You yelled as you were pulled out the room.

"Where are we going!?" You shouted, still being pulled. "Slow down Dan!" You laughed.

"This is too much exercise!" You moaned. He turned his head to you with a huge grin. "Let's do something... spontaneous" He grinned.

~~~

"DAN!" You screamed as he cannon balled into the pooling the roof. In all his clothes.

"WOOHH!" He shouted, flicking his hair back. "Your turn!" He shouted, wading towards you, smiling. "Dan, this is stupid!" You laughed.

"Let's be stupid together" He grinned.

-------------------------
A/N: UGH THAT WAS SO CLICHÉ & CRINGY IM SOOOORRRYYYY

Sorry it's short frends. I feel like I'll be updating more often now (they won't be as short) as I'm not having as much writers block as before.

Also, should I start another Dan X Reader? Like, do you want two at the same time? I have so many possible plot ideas so yah.

I'm trying to respond to as many comments as possible but this book is EXPLODING WE HAVE 20K READS!!!! So just know I probably have read your comment as I read through them all the time.

S/o to Otaku_Weirdos for being so supportive. She has a LeviHan fic, maze runner book, Carl Grimes (Walking dead) fic and GODDAMN HARRY POTTER MEMES. I said I wouldn't do any more s/o's in this book (go check my rant book where I do them sometimes #cheekypromo) but she's motivated me with her enthusiasm to write through writers block 😹 So yah, defo check her out as she is a really good writer. She never asked for this btw, she's just amazing 😹

Love - L x