Chapter 29

(M'kay, this picture is gold)

"I don't want to go" Dan sighed,
holding you close.

You must have been hugging for a solid five minutes in the silent and slightly cold hotel room.

"I don't want you to leave either" You sobbed slightly, realisation hitting you hard. "I'm gonna miss you so much" you trailed off, burrowing your face into his jacket. You hugged in silence, trying to take in all of his musky scent and body shape you had become so familiar to.

"Lets go"

You decided to go with airport with Dan, as your baggage claim opened when he would inevitably go.

~

"When will I see you again?" You asked, interrupting the sad silence that filled the taxi/cab. "I don't know... We're both pretty swamped"

You lifted your head off his shoulder and gazed into his enticing brown eyes, a smile growing across your face.

"Your cute when you smile" He smiled too. You swore you saw the driver roll his eyes.

~ (I know you can't get to the boarding area but YOU CAN NOW M'KAY)

"We'll Skype?" You struggled to say within hicuppy cries. You hugged him hard, trying to take all of him in (😏) to almost preserve his presence so you could remember his touch.

"Of course" he reassured you, voice wobbling. "Have a good flight" you said, standing on your tippy toes to kiss him. His hand crept around your waist and through your hair whilst you threw your hands around his neck, resting them on his shoulders. "I'll miss your kisses" You smiled.

"All passengers for flight EJ496 from LA to London please board immediantly"

"We get it!" You shouted at the intercom. He laughed.
"I'm really going to miss you" The side of his mouth curled up into that smirk you became attached to.

"Me too"

"Goodbye gorgeous" And with that, he quickly kissed you and walked away, ready to leave LA behind.

You watched him till he was no longer in sight and walked over to your baggage area.

Y: Text me when you land?

D: Obviously

Y: I miss you already

D: I'd call you cheesy but that's just hypocritical

Y: But you myyyyy hypocrite

D: gtg I'll text you when I arrive

D: Also, check your carry on

"Flight EJ496 is departing. Flight EJ496 is departing" A woman's voice echoed through the halls filled with excited families and business men.

You immediately looked at the huge glass window (I would make every window glass)

You smiled wistfully at the plane which was carrying your favourite person ever hundreds of miles away from you.

As requested, you opened your carry on to see a neatly folded galaxy jumper. The memories of that night flooded back to you, leaving you with a foolish giddy grin.

***Flashback***

"Whaaatttttttt?" You whined, leaning into the main room from the bathroom after Dan called you. "C'mere" He laughed. "What are you up to?" You laughed, putting your toothbrush back on the sink and joining him on the bed.

"You look cute in that" He said pulling you into his warm body. You were wearing his new galaxy jumper, new to DanAndPhilShop.com. "It suits you. Plus, you're adorable"

"Shush you" You blushed, placing a quick kiss on his cheek. You went to stand up again but he pulled your wrists and grinned. "Only the cheek?" He whined and pouted, a small grin appearing on his face.

You pounced on top of him and kissed him passionately, you hair surrounding his head (unless it's short then idk)

"God damn you're hot" he mumbled as you pulled away from him. As he leaned up for more, you placed a finger on his lips. "Ah ah ah! Someone's desperate, huh?" You questioned jokingly.

"Shut up and kiss me" He smirked sexily and rolled you onto your back with him on top of you. "I tried" You smiled and happily accepted his kiss.

***End of Flashback***

You sighed happily at the memories of that night and hugged the jumper dearly to your chest.

Y: I know you're currently in a huge steel aluminium tube that has no service right now, but your adorable present made me so happy. I'll miss you my little dork 💕

---------------------------
A/N: I'm sorry for no update, I've been kinda busy. I'm finishing this chapter at a sleepover feel loved people.

I totally freaked at my friends because I hit 100 followers here! I also almost cried when I hit 1k but she has no idea what's making me so happy and she hates not knowing. She thinks I'm talking to a boy or something 😹 bruh I can't get boys

ALSO 39K VEIWS IM HYPERVENTILATING YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY

Idk how this cliché price of trash ever made it this far, but I thank you all for reading it and being supportive and understanding.

Love - L x