Chapter 5

Y/N: Made it to the hotel. Going to a party hosted by VidCon so its supervised and all.

Mum: Are you sure its all good and safe??

Y/N: Yes, mum, I'm positive.

Mum: K, stay safe!

Y/N: Will do!

You put the phone down on the table and look at yourself in the mirror. Is it a bit over the top for a 'welcome to vidcon' party?

Your wearing a skin tight black dress with droopy shoulders, the silk brushing against your upper arm. You had black swede heels with a messy bun and dark smoky eyes with a purple lip. Maybe it was a bit over the top? (Literally wear ANYTHING, this is just if you dk what to wear)

"Knock, knock! You ready yet?" Dan shouts from the other side of the hotel door.

"Just coming!" You put your lipstick, purse and phone in a clutch and open the door. "Wow, you look great Y/N!" Phil compliments. "Oh thanks Phil. Nice shirt!" Dan looks at you, his jaw dropped nearly to the floor.

"Is it too much?" You ask him. " No, you look absoloutly perfect. Incredible even" Dan says. "Thanks. Wish I could say the same about the moth shirt." You reply, blushing. "Hey!" Dan pushes you lightly, making you stumble in your heels. "Hah, I'm only joking Dan" All three of you laugh.

Zoe: When are you coming? Hurry up!!!! Alfie's patched me for Marcus haha!

Y/N: Me, Dan and Phil are in the lift on the way to the hall. Can't wait to see you too!

Zoe: hah, can't wait!

The lift doors open to an extremely big hall. The music is booming throughout the room and lights are flashing everywhere. You see a lot of familiar faces, like Louise, Felix, Marzia and Hazel. An ecstatic Zoe Sugg comes stumbling towards you. She's wearing a gorgoues peach dress, that is long at the back and short at the front. " Y/N you have no idea how much I have freaking missed you!!" She screams, throwing her arms over you. "Me too!" You say walking towards a table. "Dan! Phil! Hey you guys!" Zoe says hugging them. You all sit down and become friendly with Mamrie Hart and Grace Helbig.

Everyone is still pretty sober as the party has only been on for 30 minutes

"Shots on me!" Caspar Lee shouts. Shouts and jeers fill the hall, including our table. " Should we?" Dan says. He stands up and offers you a hand. "Who could pass up an opportunity like this?"

•{6 shots and many other drinks later}•

"ZOE!" you scream at her, throwing yourself on her lap. You are well and truly wasted.

"Yes?" Zoe says, startled by your sudden appearance. "Did I tell you howw goood a friend yoou are?" You say and burst into uncontrolable laughter. Dan appears behind you. He only had a few shots and is cureently drinking a beer so he is barely tipsy.

Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco boomed through the speakers. DAN WE NEED TO DANCE!" You shout, dragging him and Zoe to the dance floor. You join Marcus, Alfie, Louise, Joe and Caspar. "Hey guys!" You slur, starting to dance. "She's had a bit too much to drink" Zoe explains to the mini dance party happening in your group.

You and Dan dance through so many songs. At some point you take your heels off because your feet ache from dancing and you and Dan slither away from the group and dance, just the two of you. You remember stepping backwards and stepping on the trail of Zoe's dress. You remember falling and hitting your head.

And becoming unconscious.

A/N: two uploads in one day! Im on a roll rn so I'm gonna make another one for you guys! Enjoying it? I enjoy writing this a lot, don't really know why haha x

Can you tell when your texting? Is it okay or should I make it more clear?

Love - L x