Chapter 18

(A/N: Mild language, beware frends.)

"Ladies and Gentleman, please return your seat and prepare for landing." Your instinct was to grab Dan's hand. Instead, you reached for the arm rest. Dan sensed this and placed his hand on top of yours.

"Get off" You shook his hand off and looked at him. Crap. He'd now see you were crying. His stern face was replaced with shock as his mouth opened just a little bit. You vigorously turned your head back to the window.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. You know how I am with stuff like thi-"

"No Dan, I don't think I know you at all" You grumbled through gritted teeth and tears.

~~~

When the plane landed, you walked straight past him and to Zoe. Dan exhaled loudly and talked to a very sleepy Phil. "Zoe. Serious business." Zoe laughed but soon saw the serious look on your face. "Really? What's wrong?" You looked around and several other people, including Marcus and Joe (of all people) were listening.

"Umm later"

•••••{Hotel}•••••

You flopped on the couch in Zoe and Alfie's room and took your plane off airplane mode. "Right, so what happened?" Zoe asked. A sudden ding went off.

D: im really sorry Y/N please forgive me I shouldn't have said that. Come to our room please it's number 214 X

Y: Staying with someone else. I'm safe. Don't try and look for me.

You blocked his number. It took everything you had to do it, but what he did really hurt you and you didn't want to hear from him. Their room was just up the corridor from yours.

"Right, so Dan got a-"

A text from Phil came through.

P: I know you don't want to hear from him, but he's freaking out. Please, he thinks it's over. Although he won't tell me what happened...

Y: Someone text Dan saying they would expose us if he never ended it. A picture was attached and because we took it on my phone he thought I was sly and done it so he would do ...something I guess?? Anyway, tell him it's not over. I'm just extremely hurt and upset X

P: On our way

A millisecond after a knock came from the door. "Crap, I'm so stupid, of course I'm staying here! Zoe, no-

She opened the door. "What?"

"Y/N, please I'm so sorry" Dan barged in, tears streaming down his porcelain face. " I was an asshole, Y/N, please don't leave me..." Dan buried his face into your shoulder and held your hands. Zoe, Alfie and Phil sneaked into the corridor and shut the wooden door as he cried on your grey hoodie.

"Dan, look at me" You lifted his chin.

His face was trembling and he was shaking. To see his huge chocolate eyes filled with sadness instead of kindness
killed you.

"Dan" you trembled. Seeing him cry made you want to cry. "It's not over. But I didn't do anything. You really hurt me. Why would I do something like that? It kills me to think you thought I would ever do something like that. You really don't trust me, do you? I like you but what about you? Your supposed to trust me!"

You were becoming angry.

"Why don't you trust me!? I would never, ever do anything to hurt you! And you thought I did!? Get out!" Dan stared at you. You soooo wanted to say you were sorry and an idiot and melt into his arms.

You were so irratated that you stormed out when he wouldn't.

~~~

You were out on Louise's balcony, admiring the settled night sky. Dan could check anywhere for you, but you both knew there were multiple people's rooms you could be in.