Chapter 33

Mum💕

I'm just starting the drive. Will be there in an hour or so!

Okay darling, so excited to see you!

Seen

You quickly connected your aux cord and played Forest by twenty one pilots. Slightly bobbing your head, you made sure all your luggage, your snacks, water bottle and most importantly your phone charger was in the car, and quickly set off for your trip to your mums.

You had planned to spend this Christmas with her and Dad, as you always do. Today was the 20th. You would see Dan in 7 days. A whole week.

You hadn't seen him for two months in human form. Seeing his cheery face on a grainy computer screen didn't really count. It was hard to really listen to him, watching his lips draw out wistful words about his day when you just wanted to kiss them.

"Down in the forest, we'll sing a chorus, one that everybody knows..." You sung along to your tøp playlist until 'Can't help falling in love with you' came on and a small smile crept upon your face.

"But I can't help falling in love with you" You sung along with Tyler, reminiscing on all the times you had with Dan.

The time you got drunk and danced the night away with him, your first kiss in California, going on the rollercoaster with him in Italy and so much more. These two months had been hard, driving you crazy. It had been lonely sleeping alone in your bed, no arms loosely draped over you. His cologne had long left the jumper he left you, which saddened you. Still, you wore it with pride, which you were wearing now.

Bzzzz....Bzzzz....Bzzzz....

"Right on cue" You spoke to Dan, putting your phone on speaker, putting it on the dashboard and lowering your speakers. "I turned down twenty one pilots for you, appreciate me" You smiled and turned your car round the corner you loathed and almost made you fail you driving test.

"Jesus, you must really care about me" He said seriously. "You don't even know" You said, half joking. You heard the sound of cars whooshing around him. "Dan Howell, you're outside?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow even though he couldn't see. "Not anymore" He said, shutting a door. You expected to hear the light pounding of feet go up several flights of stairs, but heard his feet shuffle along wooden floorboards.

"Dan, where are you?" You questioned.
"Home" You heard a slight smile to his voice. "Don't lie to me Danny, your winding me up" "You'll find out soon enough" A slight giggle came out.

"Dan! Don't be such a tease!" You moaned. "Shhhhhh, see you soon!" He shouted excitedly. "Seven days is not soon" You sulked, focusing on the road more than you had and should have been. (Drive safe kiddos)

"Mhm" You heard the smugness in his hum. "DANNEH, why u do dis?"

"Because I'm evil, you know this. Anyway, I have to go Y/N. I lo- mmh, see you soon"

"Wait, what were you going to say?"

"I can't say it over the phone. I'll tell you later"

"Your such a tease Howell"

"The only way I know how"

"See ya loser"

"See ya weirdo

"Alien asshole"

"Rude"

"Vice versa"

"I'll talk to you soon?"

"Okay, see ya"

You heard some muffled sound and silence, before turning your music back up and enjoying the rest of the journey.

__________

I'm going to have good days n bad days so yahhh. Ty all for being so nice n understanding I freaking love you all.

ALSO WHAT

DO YOU SEE THAT

DO YOU SEE THAT. #92 IN FANFICTION DO YOU SEE IT

YOU GUYS DESERVE COOKIES AND UNICORNS THANK YOUUUUUUU
Love - L X