Chapter 38

A/N: IM SORRY ITS BEEN TWO MOMTHS BUT ALOT HAS BEEN GOING ON DURING THAT TIMEE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND ENJOY IM SORRY FRENDOS

~~~

"Moo Moo, I'm scared" Lilly ran up, hugging Mark's leg tightly. "It's okay, it's okay" Mark shushed her, kneeling down and stroking her hair.

The door bell rang, silencing the house for a brief moment before the two children started sobbing relentlessly. All adults looked questioningly at each other before Jack went off to see who could possibly be out in weather like this. "Look after them" Mark, realising Jack went alone, hurried after him, leaving two very sad & flustered children without parents.

"Da- dad! Moo Moo!" Lilly shouted, a scared look on her face. You and Dan stood awkwardly, frezzing when the two kids came running to you, gripping your legs.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. They'll be back soon" Dan tried to comfort Sasha, kneeling down & smiling kindly at her. Seeing her calm down, you quickly copied his actions. After calming down, they closed in for a hug, Lilly's amazingly soft & furry polar bear onsie tickling your neck. You glanced over at Dan, who was internally cringing at the fact that Sasha had threw her arms over his shoulders and was smothering his neck. You giggled at his awkwardness, before the two children ran off to somewhere like they hadn't been crying literally two seconds ago.

"Who could be here during this weather?" Dan questioned, furrowing his brow and sitting down on the soft couch. "I don't know" You say, sitting next to him and resting your head on his shoulder. "I wanna go home" You whispered. "Me too" He sighed, almost as if he knew about you & Jack.

Hearing them hurry back upstairs, you quickly straightened your posture, & reassured yourself Lilly & Sasha were only sitting across the room, playing... some sort of imaginary game. Sounded like Pokemon. Lily was repeatedly shouting "Let's go!" as Jack & Mark quickly scurried into the room, Chinese food in their hands.

"Food's here" Jack giggled, putting it on the table & inviting their adorable little kids over.

"Is the delivery guy gonna get home safe?" You asked, concerned. "Yeah. His Gran lives up the road, don't you remember how small this town is?" He laughed. As if anyone could forget this special place.

You all sat eating your delicious food, talking about YouTube, how Mark & Jack just came back from PAX East, the upcoming Playlist whilst Sasha & Lilly flung prawn crackers & other various foods at each other, earning stern glances from either of their fathers every so often.

~~~

"Are you little munchkins finished?" Mark asked as everyone finished up. "It's all over you" He sighed, a smile unconsentually appearing. "That's because she flung her chICKEN AT ME!!!1!1!11!" Sasha screeched, throwing her rice all over Lilly.

"My polar bear onsie!" She yelled. "Well what about my penguin onsie!" Sasha yelled back. "Ey, ey, girls!" Mark interrupted. "Let's go get ready for bed" Mark calmed them down, taking them each by the hand.

"Hey, where's the bathroom?" Dan asked. "Oh, just down there to the left" Jack replied, gesturing. Dan stood up, before followings Jacks directions.

"Hey" Jack said awkwardly.

"Hi"

"It's been a while, huh?"

"Well, people change"

"I'm sorry Y/N" He said, offering a sad smile. "I was a prick. A huge prick."

"You were a prick" You laughed slightly.

"I was trying to avoid my sexuality for a long time. I thought having you around would change me. I'm sorry" He bit his lip guiltily.

"Jack, it's fine. It all worked out fine. We were young anyway. You have a much better future with Mark than you would've with me" You offered a half smile, hoping to just avoid the topic. It's been over a decade. "Well, I'm glad you found someone" He added.

"Well, I guess I'll get you guys the air bed & some covers" Jack stood up as Dan came out of the bathroom. "Thanks" You said as he left.

"You have no idea how much I just wanna be in London right now" You said as he wrapped his arms around you from behind.

"Same. But we waited three months for privacy, I guess we can wait one more day" He said.

Sluggishly, the bed was made and you crawled in, said good night to everyone & quickly feel into a deep sleep, barely feeling Dan's next to you. Just one more day till you could sleep in this arms you craved.

~~~
I suck at making book covers so if anyone wants to (only if you want to, please don't feel pressured) I'd really appreciate that frendo & I'll give you credit n all that jazz <3

guess who's going to London in 5 days with their school & GUESS WHO'S GOING TO HARRY POTTER WORLD & GUESS WHO MIGHT RUN INTO DAN AND PHIL. Oh yeah me, how did you know?

ALSO THIS WAS SO SHIT I KNOW THIS I DONT USUALLY WRITE LIKE THIS BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

Also, I'll re read this soon, I need to update n go

Love yah

Love - L X