Chapter 1

hey quick a/n here, it's quite a few months later and i think this book is a cringey piece of shit so if you choose to read this, good luck

===

Your eyes lit up just like the notification got on your macbook. "DanAndPhilGAMES has uploaded a video" You practically punch the keyboard in an attempt to watch it as quick as possible.

"Hello Dan and Phil games meatballs" Phil beams at you angelically. Cutie.

YAY. More undertale. You're such trash.

You stare at dan . He's perfect. Way too perfect. As your subscriber count was rapidly growing, spreading like wildfire, you were invited to Vidcon!

Right now, you're a youtuber with over 7 million subscribers, so life's pretty good.

Your hotel room was assigned. Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes are in room 22. She's your best friend, along with Louise of course. You're room 23. Dan is room 24. Phil is room 25. Dan is going to be staying in the room across from You! "I'm so excited to meet Dan and get to know him, but I'm also known as the Most Awkward Human Ever. What if he's horrible? No, it's Dan. He's perfect perfect perfect. But I'm just another fangirl, hoping for him to notice me" You sighed.

You pulled your suitcase next to the pile of clothes surrounding you and your laptop. You pack your suitcase for VidCon whilst watching Dan and Phil scream about how relatable Alphys is. Your emotions are all over the place, as you will be living in the hotel room ACROSS FROM DANIEL JAMES HOWELL. Not many people can say that's happened truthfully.

"Y/N! Your vlogging camera is downstairs!" Your mum screams at you from downstairs.

"Okay, I'll be right there!" You scream back

You run downstairs to grab your camera, when something catches your eye. Someone.

Finally, someone leaked your address. Brilliant. That's all you need. Endless people lining up to meet you in your place of comfort. Of course, you do love your fans, but can't help feel the lack of privacy and slight betrayal.

"Its fine. They'll eventually leave" Your mum said, after following your gaze."Just stay away from the windows" She said sternly, as you returned to your room.

"Onsie.. Check. Toothbrush... Check. 7 pairs of everyday clothes....... Check!" You exlaimed , going over the list for the thousandth time.

"Y/N, start finishing off packing . We need to leave soon." Your stomach fizzed. Your YouTube subscribers have grown tremendously, ever since the collab Zoe Sugg, when you played the 7 second challenge app. It was a 'going famous overnight' type of fame. You had less than 70,000 and then it grew to 6 million. The next day it was everywhere because you were an 'unnoticed gem in the YouTube community'. Whatever that means.

"Y/N, let's GO!!" Your mum screamed."Okay, okay I'm coming" You shouted back, putting your laptop in your carry on so you could watch their gaming video on the flight. After all, it was an 8 hour flight.

----------

A/N: Opinions?

Uhm, yeah first chapter woop!

I have a story line right now but its not all worked out. I know what I want to be though

Love - L x