Chapter 25

"I just don't understand why he didn't talk to me" Dan sighed and sat down next to you at the end of the bed.

You didn't know what to say, so you just rested your head in his chest.

"What did he say?" You asked quietly after a long silence.

"He, just, said he felt like I abandoned him. I feel horrible Y/N"

"Hey, hey, this is not your fault Dan" You said looking at him in the eyes.

"I know, I just-"

"Please Dan, don't blame yourself" You pleaded.

~~~

You anxiously tapped on Phil's hotel room door. You tapped your heel nervously and wiped your sweaty hands on your black skinny jeans. Time to make amends with Phil.

"Hello?" A paranoid Phil asked, poking his head out the door. His eyes widened and tried to shut the door, but you wedged your foot in front.

"Phil, please talk to me" You said.

He slowly opened the door and stared at the ground as you shuffled inside awkwardly.

"So, umm-"

"Y/N, I'm so sorry" Phil interrupted.

"Phil, it's not your fault. I really am sorry" You said quietly, staring at the ground. "I didn't mean to make you feel like this" You trailed off. If you spoke anymore you would burst into tears.

"I'm such an idiot" Phil mumbled and sat down the bed, putting his head in his hands.

"Hey hey, Phil, your not" You said, sitting next to him and putting your hand over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" You both said together. Your giggles filled the room as well as Phil's. "So... Are we okay now?" You asked, now feeling slightly awkward with this sappy stuff.

"Haha, yeah, I guess" He replied.

"Right, let's go do something then!" You yelled and pulled his hand to pull him out the hotel room, trying to lighten the atmosphere. You hated this. You wanted to be friends.

~~~

You: What are you doing right now? x

Dan: Just hanging with Zoe, Tanya and Jim. What's up?

You: Just wondering if you wanted to come out with me and Phil X

Dan: We're about to film, sorry! Plus, you and Phil need to spend some time together. X

"Where to first?" You asked as you slid your phone into your grey jumper pocket.

"I saw this really cool Japanese shop in the taxi. We could go there?" Phil suggested.

"We're in America Phil, it's a CAB actually" You moaned sarcastically.

He gave a shy giggle. You hated this. Phil still felt awkward after all this. Although, so were you. It was awkward. You walked in an uncomfortable silence to the taxi/cab rank down the street/block.

"Where to?" The driver asked in a thick American accent. "Tokido" Phil responded eagerly. (Yes, I know it's the game D&P bought but I know zero Japanese) "Ahh yes, lovely place" The driver said. "Fans of Japan?" He asked. Boy, he was a talkative one. "Yes" You said. "I visited Japan once. Lovely country. It's very scenic and so beautiful. It's filled with pastal colours which just makes it so relaxing."