Chapter 20

(BAD WORDS CHILDREN)

You woke up to a loud beeping alarm. 8am. "Get that turned off" Dan gruntled and pulled you closer. "Dan we need to get up" "why?" "We're going to Gardaland with the group, now get up" You yawned and grudgingly stood up to get dressed. "Oh, and Pj is coming" You added.

"Dan, cmon get up" You giggled as you slipped your leggings on. "With that sight, I'll just lay here" He smirked. "Up Dan!" You laughed as you put your top on.

Your outfit:

(Sorry for rubbish editing blurgh and the top says "I'm sorry it's just that I literally (PINOF) do not care at all" 😂😂)

"Come back to bed" He whined as you did.

"Get up Danny Boy" You teased.

•••••{Car journey}•••••

Your view:

(My pic)

You sat in the car that you rented from the airport. Dan had dozed off and rested his head on your shoulder. You gazed out the window listening to "idk love" by Jeremy Zucker. Your Italian holiday music playlist was filled with your favourite songs. "Aaahhhh!" Zoe swerved. "Zoe!" "Sorry, sorry! It's hard driving on this side of the road!"

"Hey" Dan mumbled, keeping his eyes closed. "Hey bae" He laughed. "Did you just call me bae? You're almost as cringy as me Y/N" He giggled quietly. "Yes I did bae. Maybe bae will be our always" He smiled at your TFIOS reference, and snuggled back into you.

Jet lag was killing you. You slouched into your seat and rested your head on Dans chest and you felt his warm, welcoming arms wrap round you. You heard Louise awh beside you and dozed off into a pleasant sleep.

~~~

"WAKE YO ASSES UP" Alfie shouted, his camera vlogging you and Dan, while you were both still cuddling each other.
"Alfie, you can't include that" Dan said defensively. "Nah, bro. Don't worry. I'm giving you that footage to include in a video with her or something. Zoe's idea, not mine" Alfie backed off.
"Zo" You laughed. "Cmon, let's go!" She pulled you like a kid outside a toy factory.