Chapter 6

Buzz...... Buzz....... Buzz..........

You grab your phone. 10am. You put your alarm off and place it back on your bedside table.

A cup of water is on the table with a note. Keep on dancing, sunshine. D + Z . You grab the water and down it.

You cough and splutter it over your bed and it burns your throught. God dammit, they filled it with vodka. Bunch of bullies.

You head to your sink and fill a cup with water, grab a paracetamol from your handbag and down it. Ugh. Hangovers are horrible. You text Dan

Y/N: Thanks for the 'water' X

Dan: Me and Zoe's pleasure, dancing queen. x

Y/N: God, I didn't start dancing... Did I? X

Dan: You busted your moves like there was no tomorrow. You better be getting ready for our panel in 2 hours! x

Dan and Phil were having there very own panel this year. Its guests were:

You, Zoe, Marcus, Louise, Alfie and Niomi.

You look in the mirror. Your makeup is pretty mucked up, lipstick smeared all over your lower face. An eyelash is hanging off and your foundation is all patchy. Attractive. Your hair has managed to stay up though. All those Kirby grips and hairspray made it survive.

You realise your wearing a boys T-shirt. Wait.... No, there's no one in your bed.

Y/N: Did I go home with anyone last night? I'm wearing a boys T-shirt... X

Zoe: Its Dan's. Don't worry, I dressed you. I'm coming round x

You hear a knock instantly. Zoe got here fast. You open the door but its not Zoe. Its Dan.

The t-shirt covers halfway up your thighs but is it really appropriate? What a look.

" Sorry, Zoe said she was coming over so I thought you were her" You mumble walking behind the door and poking your head out. "You're modeling that quite well" Dan chuckled, blushing." If I knew it was you I would put shorts on! Wait here." You say, closing the door.

You jump into a pair of comfy red shorts that look good with one of Dans many, many plain black t-shirts. You quickly grab a make up wipe and feircly rub at your face. "C'mon on in. You gesture him in."

"Can I stay over here for a bit? Phil's listening to the radio and its so loud." "Yeah of course." You say.

×××××{1 hour}×××××

You reach into your make up bag and grab your primer. You're showered and dressed. Dan is sitting on your bed whilst zoe straightens your hair and you start on your make up.

"I think I'd be amazing at that." Dan says, looking at you apply the primer to your face. "That sounds like a great video idea!" Zoe exclaims. "Yes! Can we record that Y/N!?" Dan pleads. "Umm duh!" You look at dan through the mirror and smile. He was already smiling. "We can do it tonight, after the panel. I was going to do a Q & A but this is going to be so much better!" You exclaim excitedly, almost burning yourself on the straightners.

×××××{20 minutes}×××××

You look in the mirror and flatten your floaty black top. You're wearing that and a pair of black jeans, with holes in the knees, along with a pair of white converse. Your hair flows freely around you, nice and straight. You grab your  satchel/backpack and meet Dan, Phil, Zoe and Alfie in the hallway. Time to go to your very first panel.

A/N: Okay not much happened but oh well x I LOVE THIS. This took 30 mins to write, like this takes forever, but I LOVE IT SO ITS FINE x

I'm really craving pizza and ice cream. Its 1:18am. I need to calm down.

Love - L x