Chapter 11

"Mum? Can you hear me? Mum! Yes! Hello? Hello?? Mum? Please?"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep........

"God dammit!" You cursed, throwing you phone on your bed. You say down and exhaled deeply.

You just lost your best friend. Your in ''like' with a boy who's just using you. The only person you want to talk to is busy or... something.

Your thoughts were interuppted by Zoe peeping from behind your door. "Y/N, what happened?" Zoe sat next to you.

"Zoe, one of my best friends have just basically disowned me so coldly, I like 'the Dan Howell' who doesn't even like me and I have a meet and greet in 30 minutes and I look a mess!

"What did you just say?" Zoe asked, gobsmacked.

"About what" You asked, tears streaming down your face.

"About Dan"

"I, I- dont ... know" You were so upset, you were pouring out your emotions, it slipped out.

"Listen Y/N. How do you really feel about Dan?"

"Dan? I really like him. I really do. I tried to deny it but I do. Tyler, Troye and Joey have told me he's using me for veiws."

"What if its true? I care about him so freaking much Zoe! He can't just be using me! I'm not prepared to have my heart broken. I'm just a tool. He's not! But.. but.. but"

"Y/N breathe! Zoe shouted, bringing you out of your emotional downpour.

"Zoe, I need to go outside" you said turning to the door.

The entire group was standing outside the open door, looking at Dan, nudging each other and smiling. Dan just stood there, mouth wide open.

Dan was right bang smack in the middle. GREAT.

"How.. how long have you guys been standing here?!" Your sadness was now fully replaced with panic.

Please say he didn't hear, please, please, please...

"Since Zoe walked in". Actually freaking perfect.

You just professed your feelings for Dan Howell in front of Dan Howell. Wow.

"Ummm... can Zoe and I be alone for a minute. Please?" You say through hiccups.

"Sure. Guys, let's go" Phil said, dragging Dan.

•~~~~~Dans POV~~~~~•

"Dan? I really like him, okay?!" Y/N said through her crys. She was joking obviously. Someone like her? Liked me! Please.

"Tyler, Troye and Joey have told me he's using me for veiws."

Seriously, what is Tylers problem?

Y/N turned around, looking straight at me.

"How long have you guys been standing there?!" she asked, panicking.

"Since zoe walked in" I replied.

Y/N was going to stay away from me now. Thinking I was using her, who wouldnt?

I was pulled away from her room as Phil said something about her.

But I had to find Tyler. NOW. I was furious.

----------------------

A/N: Ooooh, exposed bishhhhh!

93+ reads? Please, your smothering me. Seriously though, ty x

Is anyone else other than Penguin actually coming back?? Just wondering. Please comment cos' i dont actually know whos staying xx

Love - L x