Chapter 15

"Dan!" You run up to him. Your back is sweaty from sitting in that godamn hospital leather waiting chair in the A&E. "He has a sprained wrist. Rest it and take these. Goodbye" The doctor said, not even looking up from his clipboard.
"Dan? I'm so glad your okay" You said wrapping an arm around him as you, Zoe, Alfie, Phil, Louise and Marcus walked out the Emergency room.
•••••{In the hotel}•••••
You and Dan were cuddled up. It was a chilled evening. All 7 of you were watching Beauty and the beast at Zoe, Louise and your requests. You were on the bed, whilst everyone else were on the sofas. Your legs were tangled together and your head rested on Dans chest. You had flashbacks to the morning you woke up like this, before you were together.
You remembered feeling the heat and looking round to see the bruise Tyler had given him.
Tyler never knew you were dating Dan.
You pulled out your phone and scrolled down your contacts.

Y: I'd like to thank you Ty. Without you, I would have never had the mental breakdown when Dan heard me say how much I liked him to Zoe. We're now an item. Thanks, matchmaker.

"Savage" Dan and you giggled, as he played with your hair. Tyler replied almost instantly.

T: what? No! HE'S USING YOU! Please realise this, it's driving me insane to know your going to get hurt. I'll be here to comfort you when it all crumbles. Ty X

Y: I would rather we never speak again.
You hesitated and deleted it. You really didn't want to cut Tyler out your life. He had helped you through a lot.

Y:

You shut your phone off. You couldn't think of a reply. You melted into Dans embrace. Your phone rang.

Mum 💕 is calling.

"I have to take this! It's my mum."
"Hey mum!" You said, shutting the balcony door behind you. You wrapped your white woolly cardigan around you. For 12am, it was very chilly.
"We totally forgot to call each other! Sharon's had an amazing week. We went on a helicopter to an island! I just wanted to call, make sure your alive."

"Haha, yeah I'm okay"

"Tell me everything!" You mum loved gossip.
You had a catch up with your mum for 10 minutes, leaving out Dan. You weren't sure how she would react. She'd be happy of course, but she always spoke about Joe. Also, you were suspicious. Obviously, the rumours about Dan were fake. But so many people said it was happening. Anyone would be suspicious.

"Okay, I should get going. Love you mum."

"love you sweetheart"

You walked up back into the room and snuggled back into the covers. Although he wasn't cold, Dan joined you."

"What did she say about me?" Dan whispered in your ear.

"I never told her" you snuggled into him.

"What? Why?" Dan tensed behind you, and sat up.

"I'll tell her when I'm ready" you joined him.

"Your embarrassed by me, aren't you?" Dan scoffed and everyone turned round.
"What!? Dan, of course not" you put your arm on his, but he jerked it away.
"No. Your starting to believe what everyone's saying about me, aren't you? Well, I- nevermind"

The air was filled with tension.

You felt the bed shake. Quite hard.

"Stop Y/N"

"Dan that wasn't me"

A bit of the ceiling fell off.

"Earthquake!" An alarm pounded through the building.