Chapter 31

(Quick change in life on FanFic land; even though London may be a different time zone from where you are, it's not anymore. It's the same time)

I WATCHED PINOF 8 MY LIFE NEEDED THAT

~~~

"Hi bootyfull" You smiled into the clear webcam, then to Dan's big grinning face displayed on the bright screen in front of you. He looked slightly tired and a few flicks of hair twirled around, before his 'hobbit hair' went full force.

"Hai cutie" He replied, his dimples showing deeply on his tanned face. (Tanned from being in LA obvs) "I see you like the jumper?"

"Yeah, it's really cosy. Plus, it smells like you" You smiled, smelling the sleeve. "Y/N!" He shouted, estatic almost. "What?!" You asked, scared.

"The sleeve thing! You're so cute I just wanna kiss yooouuuuu" He moaned, rolling on his back but still keeping eye contact. You grinned at how pulling your sleeves over your palms could make him fan girl.

"Vice versa" You tilted your head and looked into the chocolate brown eyes that you had became so infatuated with. "Have you seen Twitter?" He questioned. It looked like he was gazing into your eyes too. "No" You replied, an almost unnoticeable smile on your face. Neither you or Dan said anything for a while, just taking in the features of each other's face. His eyes slowly drifted around the screen, the side of his lip curled up. " #Y/N&DanApart is trending there"

Reluctantly, you grabbed your phone and checked Twitter.

"Wait, so how's this going to work? #Dan&Y/NApart"

"Actually heartbreaking knowing that they won't see each other daily anymore #Dan&Y/NApart"

"Moving in together soon???¿¿?¿ #Dan&Y/NApart"

You smiled a bit at the incoming tweets, mostly supportive or funny. You looked back at Dan to see him smiling deeply at you, dimples showing.

(PHIL TOUCHED DANS DIMPLES IN PINOF 8 HALP)

"How's Phil?" You asked, slightly tired. "Umm, good. Wanna talk to him?" He asked, looking into what you presumed was the hall. "Sure!" You replied.

Dan carried you, aka his phone, through the house looking for Phil till he came to the kitchen.

"Seriously again Phil!" He laugh-shouted, trying to turn the camera.
It revealed a very guilty and smiley Phil, with a box of Frosties in one hand, a handful of them in the other.

"Might as well just pour myself a bowl then" Phil giggled, putting the cereal back in the box and reaching for a bowl.

"Well, Y/N wants to talk to you" His eyes immediately lit up and he turned to Dan like an excited meerkat. "What, where?!" He noticed Dan was holding the phone towards him.

"Oh, hey Y/N" He said excitedly, waving. "How's Y/C?" He asked cheerily.

"Meh, the usual" You said, as Dan changed it to front facing camera and Phil stood next to him. "How the English life treating ya?" You rested your head of your curled up hand.

"Well, the crumpets and tea are as good as ever" Phil said, imma TATINOF

(I MEANT TO SAY IMITATING BUT IT AUTOCORRECTED IM LEAVING THAT)

Phil said, imitating a posh stereotypical man. "Awh, I miss you dorks" You giggled, reminiscing of your time in LA.
Oh, how it felt you took that time for granted. "We miss you too" Dan said, a small smile clinging to his lips.

"When are you next free?" You asked as he carried you/his phone back to his bedroom. "Uhm, I'm not sure. I'd have to check my schedule" He said, propping his phone up on the end of his bed and plopping down on it. "That sounds way too organised for you" You squinted your eyes at him but couldn't stop a smile coming out.

After a short silence, Dan's eyes lit up and quickly lifted his head to face you.

"Got any new year plans?" Dan asked.
"New Years? I don't think so" A smile grew on your face excitedly.

"Huh. Wanna spend it together?" He suggested excitedly.

"What do you think Dan? I'll come to London?" You asked, almost jumping with excitement. "Okay!" He said. "Oh my god, YES!" He fistpumped the air.

"PHIL! Y/N IS COMING FOR NEW YEARS!!!" Dan screamed.

"WHOOOOO!!" You heard Phil scream back.

______________

A/N: that was rubbish n short but life's a bitch M'kay sorry

Please be patient with new chapters, they may be slower than usual

I love you all, please remember this.

Love - L X