Chapter 7

All your nerves are replaced with excitement as Dan calls your name to come on stage. The audience screams at the mention of your name. You walk on, hug Dan and Phil and sit opposite side of the stage to Dan, joining the others on the couches set up on the stage.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Dan and I's first ever panel here at Vidcon!" Phil shouts through the microphone, which is greeted with even louder screech by their fans.

"So we asked you on twitter to ask us truth or dares and here is what we have!" Dan says to to audience after their introduction.

"Phil, what is your usual IHOP order asks @philly8?" Dan asks. "Who could turn down a chocolate chip pancake stack with syrup, strawberry's and cream?" Phil says and a few fans agree. "Niomi, what is your favorite healthy, go to snack asks @NiomiIsBae032?" Dan asks Niomi. "Well I'm really loving dried bananas currently. There super tasty and cheap! Also hummous and bread sticks are always a super good, quick, easy treat!" Niomi replies.

"Phils turn!" Says Dan, passing the phone to him."Okay... Here's a good one sent by @Danny&y/n Dan, if you had to go out with anyone on this stage, who would it be?"

Your eyes widened at hearing this. What was he going to say? Me?

"Erm, well... uhh good question. I'd ehh, have to say, well uhh... Y/N, I guess. We have a lot in common and uhhhh... everyone else here is in a relationship. Plus, look how beautiful she looks today." Dan said, blushing. A load scream rung through the venue, with a few BOOOO!'s from the Phandom. You blush.

DAN SAID YOU. Ahhhhhh! You look up at him, blushing and smiling like crazy. He's grinning like mad, laughing at the audiences response. "I mean, I am pretty irresistible!" You joke, flicking your hair behind you in a dramatic way. " Dan and Y/N confirmed!" Someone shouted from the audience.

{•a game of Cards against humanity and more later}•

"Thank you so much for coming to our first ever panel. Did you enjoy it?" Dan asks which is met with an ear piercing scream.

"Bye guys, we love you so so so much!" Phil says as the curtain closes, and we can no longer be seen. "That was amazing!" Zoe says. "I loved it so much!"shouted Cat.

"Let's go to the bar to celebrate!" Shouted Phil. "Ooh, we all know what Y/N is like after a few drinks!" Shouts Dan. You shove him playfully while the group laughs.

××{Been at the bar for 30 mins}××

"Hey are you guys wanting to shoot that video now?" Zoe asks me and Dan. "But I'm tipsyyyyy" you said. "How about a tipsy make over?" Zoe suggested. "Yeah sure let's go." Dan says, holding your hand to help you get off the stool. As you walk towards the hotel, he continues to hold your hand. Thankfully, as its mobbed, no one realises you, Zoe or Dan is there as your looking down, hoods up.

In the lift he asks you "sorry is this awkward?""No, its fine" You reply, squeezing his hand. "Cuties" Zoe mumbles. But neither you or Dan say anything.

His hand is so soft and warm, so welcoming. You want to hold his hand forever but he lets go as Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan walk in the elavator. Guess he's shy. "TYLER!" you scream and run and jump on him, legs wrapping round him.

You and Tyler were Internet besties for ages. You knew everything about each other. You were like brother and sister but with the distance, it was very rare you would see each other. Skype didn't count.

"Tyler, I missed you so much!" You shouted, burrowing your head into his chest and felt a tear of happiness fall down your check. "Woah, calm down Y/N. I missed you tons, my little queen." Tyler said. You lowered yourself off Tyler as he wiped your tear away. You backed up next to Dan to let Zoe and Tyler hug. Dan looked oddly uncomfortable.

"What's up?" You ask, wiping underneath your eye to clear up any mascara. "Nothing, just didn't realise you were seeing anyone." Dan said, looking down at his feet. "Dan! Tyler's gay!" You say, laughing. " We're just really good friends" Dan looks up at you grinning. "Oh, I just figured, you looked really-------  "I think you have an admirer!" Shouted Tyler, pushing me into Dan.

×××××{Starting to film}×××××

"Hey guys, its Y/N and I have a very special guest today! Dan, thats your queue!" Dan popped his head into shot."Hi guys!" You cuddled Dan into you, in a jokey way as you said " I'm here with one of my favorite people, Dan Howell. And Zoe, Tyler and Troye are her, say hi guys!"

×××××{After filming}×××××

"That was a great video" You laughed, removing your dark, dark bronzer, green and red eyeshadow, patchy and orange foundation,wonky eyeliner and black eyebrows. "I think I done well" Dan joked. " Yeah amazing" Tyler joked.

"Guys I heard theres going to be a pool party!" Zoe said. And with a bikini you headed down to the private youtubers pool.

A/N: You liek? Longer chapter, yay!

New chapter up soon cos why not??

Love - L x