Chapter 26

I watched Chloe walk towards the circle as well, and sit down between Normani and Matt. I took a deep breath, and sat down between Zac and Ally. A silence filled the room, as everyone except Chloe and Ariana exchanged looks.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's play!" Ariana said, before grabbing one of the soda bottles to place in the middle of the circle.

"Who wants to go first?" She asked excited, looking around. When no one answered she shrugged.

"I'll go first then." She said, wiggling her eyebrows my way. I shifted uncomfortable and watched her spin the bottle around.

The bottle spun around, and all of us watched it carefully. The bottle stopped after a few seconds, in front of Chloe. I let out a breath of relief, while Ariana groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Chlo, come on." She said as if it were nothing, then the two leaned in and connected their lips.

When they separated, they didn't even react or anything at all. Like kissing one another was one of the most normal things ever. Everyone but Normani looked at the two girls slightly confused.

"What? What do you think goes on at the cheerleading sleepovers when alcohol is involved?" Ariana said, as if it were obvious.

"I really gotta reconsider my choices here, Zac. I might quit the band and become a cheerleader." I heard Matt whisper to Zac, gaining chuckles from his friend.

"Okaaaay enough talking, let's continue with the gaaame!" Ariana spoke eagerly, winking my way after.

Chloe spun the bottle and we all watched it stop and point towards Zac. Zac looked at Chloe, as if silently asking if she was okay with it. She gave him a nod and the two leaned in, faces still a respected distance apart from one another.

"Are you sure?" Zac asked Chloe, still hesitant and somewhat nervous about kissing his best friend's sister.

Chloe rolled her eyes, grabbed Zac's face in her hands, and connected their lips. Zac seemed in shock, his eyes wide open. But it didn't take long for him to realize what was happening, and closed his eyes.

After a moment, the two separated and sat back in their place. Chloe was avoiding eye contact with a blush on her face, while Zac was staring at her. I definitely needed to talk to them after all this.

"That was cute, but come on let's keep going!" Ariana interrupted, grabbing the bottle and pushing it into Zac's hands.

Zac brought his attention to the bottle, and gave it a spin. It landed on Matt, and all of us chuckled. Matt and Zac turned to one another and Matt looked at his friend with a smirk.

"Oh come here you!" Matt said before throwing his body onto Zac's, knocking the both of them over. All of us laughed at the two, knowing they were 100% straight and were not going to kiss.

"Okay Matt I get it stop!" Zac laughed from underneath Matt, whom was preventing him from getting up.

"It's okay Zac, it was bound to happen. Don't fight the inevitable." Matt spoke with passion, acting like he had feelings for his friend.

I looked around the circle and saw everyone laughing at the two. It was good to have people around you who can make you laugh at times like these. They almost make you forget.