Part Thirteen

We stumbled through the front door, nearly bashing through it. We had danced on the roof for another two hours before relaxing and finishing the rest of the wine which was not a good idea. I heard Rhys giggle behind me, grabbing me by the waist and swaying to the music that he yet again turned on, I felt his chin rest on my shoulder as he guided me back to the living room.

He turned me back around and sloppily grabbed my hand, he was a bit more drunk than I was but I didn't mind. He gripped onto my waist and swayed me back and forth to the music, jerking his hips from side to side in a joking manner. I threw my head back and laughed, he managed to dip me and spin around before pulling me back up. I rested my head on his chest again, my laughter subsiding and the music filling our ears.

"Tell me again." He whispered.

"I love you Rhys." I whispered back.

"Again."

"I love you." I felt a smile creep across my face.

"Good." He pressed a kiss against my temple, "I love you too."

We swayed with the music, our feet bumping into each other and hands finding their way around each others body. I felt his nose brush against my cheek, making me looking at him, the same look with his rested eye lids and plump lips. We kissed once again, swaying along slowly to the music that played in the background. We pulled away for a quick moment for me to get a word in, he seemed pleased.

"Rhys... I think I'm ready." I spoke quietly.

"I know," he whispered, kissing my neck.

We slowly danced our way to the bedroom, he sat me down on the bed before removing his coat, stumbling a bit but getting it off successfully. He laughed a little, before sitting on the floor trying to pull off my boots forgetting that they had a zipper. I pulled at the zipper but he swatted my hand away quickly.

"No, no." He stated, now pulling at the zipper, "I got this." He pulled off one boot than the other.

Hair fell into his face, distracting him for a quick moment as he pulled the rest of his out of place and let it fall. I pulled at his waist with my legs, getting him closer to me, he fell on top of me, stopping his fall with his hands on each side of me. He gave an awkward smile before pushing me up further on the bed, he pulled at the button on my jeans and zipped them down before pulling them off of my legs. I felt a blush sneak across my cheeks as he looked at me, not even fully undressed it was still weird to me. I watched him pull off his shirt and reveal his tattooed chest and just how far his cybernetic arm went, I reached my hand out and ran my fingers up and down the metal. 

The way he looked at me as I did made me run it back towards his hand, intertwining them together before he bent down to kiss me. It wasn't long before he nearly collapsed onto me again, he laughed before brushing the tip of his nose against mine.

He pulled at the hem of my shirt and slipped it hastily off of my torso, my blush seemed to spread across my body and I could feel myself shaking under his touch. It had been such a long time since anyone had touched me so gently, I watched his face as his hand slid down my stomach and slip into my panties. My heart beat picked up almost instantly, I wanted to grab his hand and pull it away, but I also wanted him to keep touching me.

"Are you alright?" He asked, a little sloppy.

"Y-yes." I breathed out shakily.

"Don't worry, you're in good hands." His drunken smile was just as reassuring as his normal smile.

I felt my heart flutter as he bent down and began to kiss my neck, his fingers sliding around my sex gently. My hands wandered up the back of his neck and made their way into his hair, I pulled down lightly feeling pleasure and not pain. He pulled his hand out and tugged at the waistband of my panties before pulling them down my legs as slowly as he could, as soon as he got them off of my ankles, he lifted my back up and unclipped my bra. The humid air around us seemed to turn cold as the only thing I was wearing was my socks, Rhys finally looked at my body up and down, scanning the tattoos that he has never seen before.

"I've been waiting for this moment." He mumbled to himself.

"To get me naked? Cause you've done that before."

"No, not like that," he stood on his knees, looking at me up and down, "to see you naked."

"You're not making any sense." I propped myself up on my elbows.

"I've seen you naked before, but now it actually means something." His words were a bit slurred but he tried his hardest, it could've been just some drunken wisdom, but I really took his words into consideration.

He stood up from the bed, unzipping his pants and pulling down his underwear. I felt a shiver crawl up my thighs and soon closed them, he looked at me as I laid there in the stiff air surrounded by sheets. He crawled back towards the bed, pushing me further back on the matress, I felt my heart beat kick up once again as he pushed himself in between my legs.

"Love you so promise I'll never let you go, in the still of the night."

He pressed the palm of his hand against my cheek, rubbing his thumb gently, his cold metallic hand intertwined with mine and held it tight. His eyes pulled me closer to his body even before and I was just laying under him.

"If it hurts, just let me know and I'll stop." He whispered, continuing to rub my cheek, I nodded.

His hand moved away from my cheek and grabbed ahold of his member, I felt my cheeks flush as he rubbed it against my sex. He bit his bottom lip before sliding slowly into me, I felt my body tense up as it wasn't such a new feeling but definitely different that before. I anticipated painful thrusts and a hand around my throat, but instead he pressed his forehead against mine and grabbed ahold of each of my hands.

He slowly rocked his hips against mine, squeezing my hands. His eyes kept a close watch on mine as he continued to move at a slow pace, I felt my chest swell up a little but it it came out in the form of tears. I was becoming emotional, he was soft and gentle, keeping a smooth and slow pace.

"I love you Baby." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too Rhys." I whispered back.