Part Two

I felt an intense pain shoot through my ankle, making me shoot up from the bed I was in and scream. I looked around me and saw four people look back at me, their eyes full of worry and shock. I tried to push myself back but I felt my ankle throb in intense pain, I winced.

I pulled my switch blade from the hem of my leggings and flipped it open, keeping these strangers far away from me as possible. One by one they put their hands up in defense.

"We aren't here to hurt you, we saw you laying in the valley after you fell down the hill." The one in a weird hat said.

"W-where am I?" I asked nervously.

"You're in New Haven..." the one with green glasses spoke.

"Where's that?" I still pointed my knife.

"What does she mean by that?" He whispered to the other girl with dreadlocks.

"You're on Pandora." The man with slicked back hair replied sternly, I looked at him as his eyes seemed to be different colors.

"P-Pandora?" I put my knife down on the bed, "the planet that they found a couple of decades ago?"

"They who?" The girl with the hat asked.

"NASA."

They all looked at the man with the green glasses, he sighed and thought for a moment. I felt myself shake as the one with slicked hair kept a close watch on me, I shot him a look of innocence but he looked away, a blush creeping across his face.

"NASA was basically a space station and they flew bots into space and discovered many planets such as Pandora in the 1980s..."

"W-what year is it?" I asked, feeling the shakiness in my voice.

"It's the late 2800's."

I felt my stomach drop... this couldn't be happening. I looked back at the people who inched closer to me, the one with the glasses took my knife away from me but I didn't move.

"What time period is it where you're from?" He asked, placing the knife in his pocket.

"Late 2010's." I whispered, tears filling my eyes with worry.

"H-how is that possible?" The girl with dreadlocks looked back at the one with glasses.

"She could've fallen through a worm hole." He replied confidently.

"Tell us how you got here." The girl with the hat stated sternly.

"I was running from... someone and then I ran into this man with a mask screaming about something like salting the wound and moments later I was tumbling down a hill."

The room went quiet again, my heart sank as I realized that I was never going back to earth... that and I was 800 years in the future. It became so quiet that the background noise was more prominent and I realized that music was playing.

"Now I don't hardly know her, but I think I could love her."

I knew the song vaguely as it was a super repetitive song, the music would speed up and invade my ears making my thinking all blurry and confusing. I looked up at the man with slicked back hair who was staring at me intently, my thoughts raced and suddenly fear rushed through my body.

"P-please don't hurt me." I pleaded, his expression changed from curious to worried, he raised his eyes brows and I got another look at his different colored eyes.

"We aren't going to hurt you." The two women spoke in unison.

I felt the tears that had welled up, fall down my cheeks and hit the sleeves of my sweatshirt. As I looked down at my arms I felt a very warm flash of heat flow through my body, I pulled it off of me and threw it in front of me. Their eyes grew wider as I rolled my shoulders back.

"You're covered in tattoos." The one with the weird hat spoke, interrupting the silence.

"It was common during that time to have a lot of Tattoos... especially if you were a criminal." My eyes widened as the one with the glasses had their attention.

"Who did you say you were running from?" The one with dreadlocks asked.

I was silent, I didn't like to think about him more or less talk about him. He made my blood boil but it came out as hot tears. I groaned.

"M-my ex boyfriend."

"Why were you running from him?" The one with slicked back hair asked.

Without another word, I lifted my head up and showed him my face, the look in my eyes was of pure innocence. The expression on his face changed as he finally realized what I was referring to, he tried to place his hand on my shoulder, but I flinched before he got the chance.

The look in his eyes could have turned a rock soft, making you want to hug him. I felt more tears well up in my eyes as all eyes were on me, I pulled my glasses off of my face and finally broke down completely.