Part Ten

"Welcome back sir."

The man with quaffed hair spoke to me, I brushed the dust off of my suit. I couldn't remember having this much blood on me.

"What are we going to do..?" I trailed off, looking at the rubble around me.

My company had fallen to the ground because of some little geek, I kicked around a piece of metal lying right by my feet. It felt good to actually have a physical form once again and making this kind of physical impact. I turned around to see another man picking pieces of the fallen station.

"Hey, you!" I yelled to the man who dropped everything instantly to come to my service.

"Y-yes sir." He was nervous.

"Hold still for me?"

He did as such before I slammed my fist right into his cheek, I felt flesh under my knuckles and watched as he fell to the ground. I chuckled and shook my hands, it felt good to actually be making a human fall to the ground by my hand.

"Handsome Jack is back baby!" I boasted, throwing my hands up, "now, to find Reesie." I chuckled once again before leaving the site.

----------------------------------------------

"Rhys! You better stop that right now!" I yelled, holding up my hands.

"Oh, come on..." he backed away, putting his hands on his hips, "it's just a little bit of tickling." He smirked before coming back and tickling my sides.

I kicked my feet and flailed my arms, trying to get his hands away from my sides. I couldn't stop laughing, my sides began to ache as I couldn't get in any more breaths. He stopped for a quick moment, looking down at me with a smile on his face, I didn't really think that I'd end up here being tickled by the best person I've ever met.

"I don't think anything could ruin the beautiful look on your face." He spoke, pushing hair out of my eyes.

I put my hands over my face, feeling embarrassed by his kind words.

"Except maybe that." He took my hands away from my face, "that's better." He kissed me before pulling me off of the couch and spinning me around. "What do you say? Another dance?"

He spun me around without even letting me get a word in, I didn't think I had a choice though which was fine when it came to Rhys. I watched as he rocked his hips side to side with the drum beat, I held onto one of his hands and moved with him. He yanked me back to his chest and placed his hands on my hips, we began to step in sync and move around the room.

"I'm gunna stick like glue, stick because I'm stuck on you."

He bent down and kissed the tip of my nose before swaying my hips to the sides once again as the music faded out. We spun around once again before he plopped me down on the couch, he soon came toppling down on top of me.

"Oof, Rhys you're crushing me." I laughed trying to push him off.

He sat up before gently pulling me on top of his lap, I rested my forehead against his and squeezed his shoulders. He smiled at me and rubbed my back slowly, he brushed the tip of his nose against mine before giving me another kiss. His hands slipping under my shirt occasionally.

My lips brushed against his for a moment as I tried to regain my breath, he pushed his forward and latched onto mine. He wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me closer to his body, letting his hands wander up my back underneath my t shirt. My eyes widened when he reached my bra, pulling out of the kiss almost instantly, he looked up at me with a worried look and his eyes sort of frantic.

"I'm sorry..." he spoke, "I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." He held onto one of my hands before squeezing it.

"It's... it's ok." I looked down at him, he did seem very worried that I was in destress.

"I got a little carried away, I should've thought-" I placed my finger over his mouth.

"It's ok Rhys."

"Are you sure Baby?"

"Yes, I am." I squeezed his hand back.

"When you're ready, just let me know."

"I will."

I felt my stomach settle as we exchanged our words of consent, he pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back again. I knew that being with Rhys was going to be so much better than being with him.