The end.

My friends ask me for one more chapter. So i've accepted there requests.

- i need a one dance 💙

......................................................

Ashni pov. .....

"Mommy mommy , look what xavier had made for me."

"Its a drawing of him with me ." She says.

Alia is  10years old and xavier is her  mate , they don't even know that . But we could see them getting close to each other that much.

Xavier always come here on weekends to spend time with Alia . But soon he's moving to boarding schools like me and sunju . We too went to boarding schools because of the dangers around us. Alia too would move to her boarding school in london . Xavier was going to france .

He wanted to live in france whereas Alia wanted to live in london. They even promise to skype everyday.so that they don't lose contact with each other.

Kids nowadays. At my time we were playing in tress , we didn't even know what a computer was.

Alia is very sad because about moving away from her bestfriend but she do realise that it is necessary for her.

....................................................

Xavier pov...

Mom told me that Alia  i more than a bestfriend and when i would be back i would discover the reasons. But for me Alia is more than bestfriend she's my crush..

No one would know about it until i would come back. I gonna miss you Alia .

France here i come .....

.....................................................

Alia pov ....

Xavier is leaving. I just want to cry but mom told me that its for our betterment so i guess i need to move on. I'm packing my bag for tonight cause xavier and i are leaving our pack to our destinations.

I'm very excited and plus mom told me it would be great. I've already chose my subjects. I'm going to do Mathematics and science.

Xavier is planning on doing
Mathematics and Accounting , i just hope that we would meet soon .

Since childhood i got a crush on xavier, i guess my crush gonna end as my new life is waiting for me. So Here i come London . 

********************************

I guess its the end ..

Please do vote and comment .

Love you guys 😂😎😘

-cheshna