News

Its been four month since Nina's party and my coming back.

Many things had happen. Nina and i are pregnant.

I still remember that day.

Since our luna is back the marking ceremony would be held this week on sunday .

Everyone was clapping.

*****************************

Xander point of view:

Since Ash is back , i wanted her to be mine. And its going to be on sunday . She already new about the decision and now i'm announcing it . Everyone was happy as they are going to get a luna . For a pack a luna is important .

Ashni and i are sharing a bedroom and  i don't need to tell you who many time we had fun in that precious room of ours.

And today its going to be another precious moment . Opening the room . I found her on the bed reading a magazine . She was wearing a short and an oversize shirt and no bra . I could clearly see everything .

Walking towards her i pick her and place her on my lap. She was light like a small piece of papers. She was even smiling knowing my intention very well .

Soon my mouth fine hers and we were fighting for dominance . She even moans a couple of times. Moving herself again my lower part. My hands was under her shirt touching her everywhere.

Pulling her shirt . She was half nake in front of me . Shit i just wanted her now and i knew i round won't be enough.

Kissing her hard with passion and the great thing is that she is responding too. I love her so much. Now her back was on the the bed .

God everytime i makeout with her it like the first time.

Slowly my mouth was moving from her mouth to her neck sucking every point . When a moan escape from her.

My mouth traval from her neck to her boobs . I wanted to feel her .

Entering her , she was tight like hell. God , i groan .

*************************

God 😣😣😣

-cheshna 💙

-oh god look that base you look like my next mistake 😐😐